Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Match thread

Hughton settled for the point! dear oh dear! Typical Prem refereeing bet if that was at Newcastle just johnson would have gone if the roles were reversed!

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]Hooper for Tettey... this is very confusing[/quote]

hughton waving the white flag and playing safe yet againtop goalscorer off for a returning injured playercoward

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]we''re effectively playing as a false 9... [/quote]

someone''s been playing Football manager!!!

This match proves more than any other gone before it that Hughton is punching way above his weight and will never be offered a top managerial job ever again once he is removed from his current position.

[quote user="unique"]This match proves more than any other gone before it that Hughton is punching way above his weight and will never be offered a top managerial job ever again once he is removed from his current position.[/quote]

neither will Lambert...

I''m a City fan through and through but I''m not sure I''d call our job a ''top'' one. We get a point here and it really isn''t the end of the world. Hardly the best performance, especially the dire first, but it isn''t all doom and gloom.

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]someone''s been playing Football manager!!!

--------------------------

Or i''ve been watching west ham and spain (the latter a few years back ;) )[/quote]

Wet sham only do it because the 1 striker they have is crocked!

First half we were poor second half we have been better team or at least equal.

Some players thought need to improve and Hughton needs to get rid of that 4-4-2. Too bad we are still up to two midfielders with Bradders gone for 3 games.

Well few minutes to go. Hopefuly Redmond goes and become a hero again ^^

Sensible move by Hughton so late in the game - would rather take 1 point than none. Be foolish playing the last 10 mins with just 3 in midfield, but any stick to beat Hughton with and all that haha