Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Match thread

[quote user="iron_stan"]am now genuinely starting to wonder about the wolf, looks out of his depth[/quote]Afraid I have to agree. Its just not working for him.

Positively, at least BJ is covering ground and setting an example to his team mates - again.

Bah again the midfield is the problem. We have to play over whole midfield to get anything to going.

We are still quite much in the game thought and our game haven''t been bad as some people think here.

Our defence has been sleepy.. Both fullbacks have not been confident with the ball and Bassong have made few very poor touches too.

Also ref is annoyingly inconsistent and Remy''s and Debuchy''s fouls were very soft when Wolfswinkle was took down by two hands near their box and we get nothing.

Pilkington has been best of our players this far, but his passing could be better. I would sacrifice Snoddy for Tettey, if latter is fit for second half.

[quote user="iron_stan"]am now genuinely starting to wonder about the wolf, looks out of his depth[/quote]
Can''t really slag are strikers off atm since our midfield and defence are not even on the pitch atm.

[quote user="FastAsHuck"]At this point we have moved up a place to 11th, let''s just see how it pans out.[/quote]We shouldn''t keep having to rely on other teams being crap!!!!

They''re quicker and stronger all over the pitch. Pretty pathetic so far. Needs to take RVW off and get an extra body in the middle

[quote user="NWC"][quote user="FastAsHuck"]At this point we have moved up a place to 11th, let''s just see how it pans out.[/quote]We shouldn''t keep having to rely on other teams being crap!!!![/quote]

Agreed but as long as we are better than those Shhh*** teams, then we won''t have much to worry about.

We are just so sloppy! Misplaced passes, not together on the same wavelength and looking like a sunday league team.another huge let off. We should be 3 down by now!!

I would imagine this thread is very much like how the Man U fans match thread was when we played them recently. And we all know how that worked out...

If our luck is truly going to turn we will have games where we get a scrappy win - there''s plenty we should have won and haven''t. We will surely get our spells in this game so i''m not panicking yet...

OTBC!

how that is 0-0 at half time i will never know, they should be out of sight, but.... they are not so for god sake chris shove a rocket up there arse and attack them in the second half, for once in your life attack!!!!

Well that was awful.

We really can''t play 442 against anyone of any quality, we don''t have the midfielders to compete and we are being completely outplayed.

Can''t remember watching a worse half of football. Not strung more than 3 passes together, not won a 50/50, defence looks more porous than a sponge.

The only reason it is 0-0 is Ruddy and blind luck. Some tea cups need to be thrown at half time because most of them look like they don''t give two shits!