Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

On a brighter note...

Another hard earned point against one of the top eight teams.......Another point away from the bottom three......Another clean sheet........Edging closer to another season in this league.....Only goal difference keeping us from the top half.......What''s not to like? [:D]

The first half was total rubbish Lap. When a bin bag blew onto the pitch in the second half I thought it must be a sign from the Gods.

[quote user="ricardo"]The first half was total rubbish Lap. When a bin bag blew onto the pitch in the second half I thought it must be a sign from the Gods.[/quote]I didn''t actually mention the game Ricky. [:$]

[quote user="ricardo"]The first half was total rubbish Lap.

When a bin bag blew onto the pitch in the second half I thought it must be a sign from the Gods.

[/quote]

The ref grabbed the bin bag, screwed it up and handed it to a young ball-boy sat in front of the Jarrold.....I''m sure that young chap will treasure that bin bag for the rest of his life.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="ricardo"]The first half was total rubbish Lap. When a bin bag blew onto the pitch in the second half I thought it must be a sign from the Gods.

[/quote]

The ref grabbed the bin bag, screwed it up and handed it to a young ball-boy sat in front of the Jarrold.....I''m sure that young chap will treasure that bin bag for the rest of his life.....

[/quote]It would have needed ten of them to clear up the rubbish we created in the first half.

I''m delighted with a point.  But the first half performance was simply embarrassing. Utterly farcical watching the ball bobbling idly around our six yard box, off a post, off someone''s legs, with our players turning round and around in circles wondering where it was.Still,  Ruddy played a blinder (as did the left post, the right post and the crossbar).