Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

We support our local team..

But Morty if you are not being attacked (well they are having a dig anyway) it is probably harder to understand?

However, I know what I am, who I am, and another man''s opinion will not change that.

The thing is Europe, I think folks are just being a bit over sensitive to, what is, obvious trolling.

[quote user="morty"]The thing is Europe, I think folks are just being a bit over sensitive to, what is, obvious trolling.[/quote]

Yeah you''re probably right Morty that I am over reacting and somewhat troll feeding but this is an issue I feel strongly about and I absolutely detest narrow minded bigots like Waveney/Thorpe and Simple. Essentially they judging people negitively by where they come from which is not only illogical and completely retarded but also a rather nasty belief to have. 

The irony of it all is that Waveney/Thorpes local team is not even Norwich so by his own stupid rhetoric he shouldn''t even by supporting us anyway.

Why the hell shouldn''t Norwich have supporters from all over the world. Is success really such a bad thing to these narrow minded fools?   

[quote user="Simple Jack"]... we support our local team!

Norwich City - a LOCAL club for LOCAL people[/quote]
Do you own a LOCAL shop for LOCAL people as well?
*chuckles* [:D]

[quote user="Brightside"]

[quote user="morty"]The thing is Europe, I think folks are just being a bit over sensitive to, what is, obvious trolling.[/quote]

Yeah you''re probably right Morty that I am over reacting and somewhat troll feeding but this is an issue I feel strongly about and I absolutely detest narrow minded bigots like Waveney/Thorpe and Simple. Essentially they judging people negitively by where they come from which is not only illogical and completely retarded but also a rather nasty belief to have. 

The irony of it all is that Waveney/Thorpes local team is not even Norwich so by his own stupid rhetoric he shouldn''t even by supporting us anyway.

Why the hell shouldn''t Norwich have supporters from all over the world. Is success really such a bad thing to these narrow minded fools?   

[/quote]

You truly are obsessed by me! I think it is because deep down you know I represent the vast majority of the fans

[quote user="morty"]Oh, and for the record, I walk to Carrow Rd.

;-)[/quote]
So do the majority of fans...
you know... after they''ve parked the car or got off the bus/train.

I walk to Carrow Rd like Beefy Botham, it''s a 4 month round trip, and although i have no idea what Carrow Rd looks like, my Bear Gryll''s like skills tell me i''m there when i see the managers car at a pointy angle and Wiz having a slash somewhere between the ''Wensum'' stand and the Jarrold.

WOW there''s some amazing "super fans" that walk 300yards to the ground!! They''re hardcore fans unlike those who drive 3-4-5-600mile round trips in snow, rain and baking hot weather in summer. The arrogance of the hill-billy local yokels is mildly amusing to say the least.

"Hill billy local yokels"... hardly endearing yourself to the stout yeomen of Norwich are you?

Is that how you, as an outsider, view us Norwich folk?

Of course simple Simon Yawnnn. I was born in Norwich my dad was in the raf at the time. So I''m a norwich\england supporter, unlike my brother who as my dad had joined the Royal Artillery by this point was born in Dortmund Germany, it''s alright for some hey?. However I did get to see the messiah whilst he was training on the B1 sportsfield. Also many many many more fantastic memories of the different places I''ve lived. So just because you havnt left the fens doesn''t make you a better person or supporter than me son shine. Your far less cultured than myself and if anything judging by the garbage you put on here, I''d say your living in a sleepy backwaters effected your mental age severely. Have a great day Simple-Smackrat

[quote user="Simple Jack"]...stout yeomen of Norwich...[/quote]
Stout yeomen... I really am at a loss of words for how ridiculous you sound. 

I applaud the level of supporter who can walk from Waveney to Carrow Road to maintain their unplasticy status. That''s an 6hr 22 min trip according to google.... one way.

He\we were there for 7years. However I''ve been a season ticket holder since 99. Why lsd how long did you live there?? I''ve been to tenerife that c-nuts been to eleven-erife

I am confused. Is your local team from the town you live in or the one you''re born in?

I''m fucked either way.

Just clarify, your local club is the one in City (if you''re lucky ones) where you live. For real fans this will City in you were born. A real fan would never leave Norwich.

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Just clarify, your local club is the one in City (if you''re lucky ones) where you live. For real fans this will City in you were born. A real fan would never leave Norwich.[/quote]Attitudes like this ^^^ are what drive people away from Norwich.

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Just clarify, your local club is the one in City (if you''re lucky ones) where you live. For real fans this will City in you were born. A real fan would never leave Norwich.[/quote]
You''ve over played your hand this time, it is beyond doubt that you are 100% Troll.
Well almost beyond doubt...
"Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook" - Jerry Schwarz

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Just clarify, your local club is the one in City (if you''re lucky ones) where you live. For real fans this will City in you were born. A real fan would never leave Norwich.[/quote]But what if you were born in a whole other country but now live in Norwich? And by in Norwich, I mean in an NR postcode, but not really walking distance to Carrow Road. However, my office is walking distance to Carrow Road, but I only work there sometimes as sometimes I have to travel to whole other countries for work.....Ahh f**k it. Too many rules to keep up with. I think I''ll just settle for the plastic tag, acknowledge that I am in interior fan, and forever regret posting on this thread, therefore giving this troll more attention.Maybe if the OP was more traveled, they''d have got the attention they crave so badly in ways other than being pathetic on an internet forum.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="Simple Jack"]Just clarify, your local club is the one in City (if you''re lucky ones) where you live. For real fans this will City in you were born. A real fan would never leave Norwich.[/quote]But what if you were born in a whole other country but now live in Norwich? And by in Norwich, I mean in an NR postcode, but not really walking distance to Carrow Road. However, my office is walking distance to Carrow Road, but I only work there sometimes as sometimes I have to travel to whole other countries for work.....Ahh f**k it. Too many rules to keep up with. I think I''ll just settle for the plastic tag, acknowledge that I am in interior fan, and forever regret posting on this thread, therefore giving this troll more attention.Maybe if the OP was more traveled, they''d have got the attention they crave so badly in ways other than being pathetic on an internet forum.[/quote]

Well that''s an interesting point of view being as there''s nothing in your post that''s relevant to the opening post. So I can only assume all that travelling has impacted on your ability to read[8-|]

You are right, some people care too much what others think.

Ps simple if you want a face to face chat in Cardiff on Saturday about my credentials, I''m happy to discuss. Will you be there - or at your keyboard. Lol

[quote user="Simple Jack"]A real fan would never leave Norwich.[/quote]
Oh dear. I''m truly embarrassed for you. If this isn''t a troll attempt then you truly are one of those small-minded types. Anyone who gets the opportunity to leave where they grew up, travel and experience some different environments should take it, and I''d argue should seek it out.
I love Carrow road, and I can genuinely say its the only thing I miss from living in the UK (country is a mess). I wouldn''t trade where I live now to be back in Great Yarmouth thats for sure. You picked a great user name. As Forest would say "Stupid is as stupid does..."

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="Simple Jack"]Just clarify, your local club is the one in City (if you''re lucky ones) where you live. For real fans this will City in you were born. A real fan would never leave Norwich.[/quote]But what if you were born in a whole other country but now live in Norwich? And by in Norwich, I mean in an NR postcode, but not really walking distance to Carrow Road. However, my office is walking distance to Carrow Road, but I only work there sometimes as sometimes I have to travel to whole other countries for work.....Ahh f**k it. Too many rules to keep up with. I think I''ll just settle for the plastic tag, acknowledge that I am in interior fan, and forever regret posting on this thread, therefore giving this troll more attention.Maybe if the OP was more traveled, they''d have got the attention they crave so badly in ways other than being pathetic on an internet forum.[/quote]

Well that''s an interesting point of view being as there''s nothing in your post that''s relevant to the opening post. So I can only assume all that travelling has impacted on your ability to read[8-|]

[/quote] [:$]My apologies good sir.So much gunk on this thread by the simple one, I forgot who the OP was.

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Just clarify, your local club is the one in City (if you''re lucky ones) where you live. For real fans this will City in you were born. A real fan would never leave Norwich.[/quote]

Wow. What about if you have more in your life than football? It is possible to love NCFC *and* other things you know, there should be enough room in your head for that.

I think the idea of plastic norwich fans is hilarious and absurd. There''s 1000''s of plastic man u, arsenal, and chelsea fans in Norwich, who grew up "supporting" these clubs as they''re the ones they saw winning on sky tv every week as children. But they support them because they won everything. I know we''ve had a few years of relative success for us, but are people suggesting we now have plastic Norwich fans in Manchester and London?! Haha.

I''m from Norwich, born in the N&N, former season ticket holder etc etc.. but I had to leave Norwich for my career. I live in Manchester now, and I feel like I care about City even more than when I did when I lived at home. Unfortunately I''m not in a position to travel for 5 hours and back every saturday or tuesday to see us play... does that make me plastic? Of course not. What a stupid argument.