Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

All these players linked away, are we linked with bringing anyone in?

Getting real sick of seeing our players linked away. RVW, Snoddy, Hoolahan etc.

Are we actually going to bother sign anyone else as we clearly need some fresh impetous. The whole RVW thing has really p1ssed me off and i''m not sure who to blame. I was dead excited when we got him but is turning into a nightmare. I just don''t get how he''s been a prolific goalscorer before.

here''s a suggestion

stop being so gullible and believing all the made up sh ite that gets put on the internet

Not saying I believe it all, just it''d be nice to see some stories of players coming in. Adding to the above, i''ve seen stories of Pilks, Redmond and Becchio being linked away too. I don''t think it''s possible for it all to be true as we''d not have enough players left to field a side next game!

I am just saying it would be nice if a few decent players were linked our way. Just for us to mull over. By that, I don''t mean boring underwhelming players like Danny Guthrie etc.

"I don''t think it''s possible for it all to be true "

eh ! ! !

NONE of it is true, so why would you want the same sh ite to mull over ... to what purpose ?

City keep their cards close to their chest so virtually nothing us known until the actual signing is known or has signed

as to who will come in my suspicion is that it may well only be a couple of loanees, with the major signings coming in the summer, and I suspect they will be stop gap, as with Jonas rather than Garrido types with a view to joining us

Well Wes is probably off but I agree the rest is all probs rubbish, I just wish there were some exciting names linked with us. We clearly need frresh impetus. I was hoping Fer and RVW might have tempted one of their dutch mates over.

I''m afraid that Fer and RVW may well be shouting ''stay away, for god''s sake''as to being linked it is worthless as it is always a surprise who we get.................... a new bl oody manager would be the thingthen watch some of the players go (as in play)

I''ll see what I can do ........... though it''s not so easy nowsome of the media have tightened up a bit and agents have far more leverage nowadaysthough there''s still room for the enthusiastic amateurwhy not have a go ?can be enormous fun seeing x number of saddoes over exciting themselves about something you have made up - sadly there''s no money in it

Jimmy Smith wrote the following post at 2014-01-29 5:12 AM:

Getting real sick of seeing our players linked away. RVW, Snoddy, Hoolahan etc.

Are we actually going to bother sign anyone else as we clearly need some fresh impetous. The whole RVW thing has really p1ssed me off and i''m not sure who to blame. I was dead excited when we got him but is turning into a nightmare. I just don''t get how he''s been a prolific goalscorer before.

Come on Jimmy - Grant a Holt was prolific before Hughton arrived! I think the rug has been pulled, and Hughton won''t be allowed to spend further, loan, maybe, but not spend. And in all honesty, one player will not make this current side any better at all, it matters not what HUGHTON puts out, the football, tactics and outcome remains the same. Sad, but true!

Funny how its all our attacking players being linked with moves away. Wonder why they don''t enjoy playing for this boring little man and his two failure sidekicks.