Sign in to follow this  
yoda

RVW

Not all his fault far from it but we are just not seeing a penny of his 8 million transfer fee which is disappointing to say the least

Was disgraceful what he just did. Ben Arfa skipped past him and he made no effort whatsoever to track him back, Bassong had to pull him down for a yellow card and a free kick on the edge of the back.

He''s a lazy sod who doesn''t break a sweat and when he does get the ball he can be blown over by a light wind.

he needs to get on the chicken and eggs and get in the gym so next season he can actually put himself about a bit more, any time he got near the ball he got out muscled tonight

if we do go down he wont last a week in the championship

Sorry but RVW is just a lightweight - watched him in too many games now and all I can say is the Portuguese league must be a very low standard for him to have scored so many goals there ..he looks better as a midfielder as he has good movement and can find a pass ..but he is no striker!!!

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="SYG"]He''s rubbish. End of[/quote]

facepalm[/quote]

and how many more games without a goal do we give him???

Getting concerned, certainly not much cop tonight. Hooper looking far the better buy, which completely contradicts my expectations!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="SYG"]He''s rubbish. End of[/quote]

facepalm[/quote]

and how many more games without a goal do we give him???[/quote]

until we get either better midfielders or better strikers. He will get better, but i can''t see it being soon tbh. He''s not playing badly, but not playing well

I was saying when we signed him that the Portuguese league is full of league one standard teams with a few decent teams like the SPL, and I was told by several people including some Portuguese bloke who posts on here that it is a top league lol.

RVW is not cut out for this league and at 25 years old has obviously not been deemed good enough for Holland with his couple of caps in friendlies.

It is £8.5m which could have been far better spent and I''m not expecting him to come good. In fact I think he will end up on a list of the worst ever Premier League flops.

Facepalm all you like, he isn''t going to cut the mustard.

1 goal in 14 now.. if we had signed him on a free the fans would be crucifying him.. but £8.5 million makes him "good"?

Judge him when we get a real manager, one who''s got another plan other than giving the ball out wide and putting in hopeful crosses. RVW is a spin off and receive a through ball player, when did we last play one of them!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="SYG"]He''s rubbish. End of[/quote] facepalm[/quote] and how many more games without a goal do we give him???[/quote]

Certainly more than you would I suspect!

Very disappointed with him but more so than anything angry at the club.

Why why why spend so much money on RVW and not bring in the creative midfielder to feed him and Hoops ?!? We clearly needed that more than those two boys.

[quote user="Le Juge"]I was saying when we signed him that the Portuguese league is full of league one standard teams with a few decent teams like the SPL, and I was told by several people including some Portuguese bloke who posts on here that it is a top league lol. RVW is not cut out for this league and at 25 years old has obviously not been deemed good enough for Holland with his couple of caps in friendlies. It is £8.5m which could have been far better spent and I''m not expecting him to come good. In fact I think he will end up on a list of the worst ever Premier League flops. Facepalm all you like, he isn''t going to cut the mustard.[/quote]

God, you don''t half talk some s h1t!

[quote user="Le Juge"]I was saying when we signed him that the Portuguese league is full of league one standard teams with a few decent teams like the SPL, and I was told by several people including some Portuguese bloke who posts on here that it is a top league lol. [/quote]I spend about 5 months of the year in Portugal & have done for the last 5 years. I watch a lot of Portuguese football and I can tell you that most the teams in the League are a lot better than those the bottom half teams in the PL. It''s a lot quicker, more skilllful and players can actually pass the ball to each other quickly & acurately. In all honesty he is wasting his time under Hughton because, apart from Hoolahan, who looks as though he''s about to depart, we don''t have anybody that is clever enough to get the ball too him.

"yeah holland are $hit.....and i will face palm all i like......it just hurts a bit"

Well Collins John got 2 caps for Holland, now playing in the Polish league at 28 after one game for Barnet last season.

With Elmander, as we saw tonight, his movement and physical presence creates chances for others... rvw runs around a lot but has little if any impact.

You need to be able to affect a game with or without the ball...

I am interested to hear just what he should be judged on this season?