Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Attacked wrong end in 1st half again.

I don''t expect a answer about sun in eyes-

I thought that winner against Hull would have opened peoples eyes.

Well it clearly was the right way, because we attacked much better in second half. And the snake pit like to abuse our own players when taking corners.
In fact I suggest we never attack the Barclay end if that kind of nonsense is happening. Quite surprised Snoddy didn''t jump in and throw a few punches.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Well it clearly was the right way, because we attacked much better in second half. And the snake pit like to abuse our own players when taking corners.
In fact I suggest we never attack the Barclay end if that kind of nonsense is happening. Quite surprised Snoddy didn''t jump in and throw a few punches.
[/quote] Snake pit didn''t abuse anyone it was front 10 rows of city stand

[quote user="ricardo"]Newcastle won the toss, we kicked off.[/quote] Do you think Newcastle would have swapped ends if they warmed up at N&P end then.

The club is so Naïve if they don''t think it makes a difference

Ricardo is spot on.

Also, it doesn''t take a genius to see which end we are traditionally better at attacking/defending so I should imagine that other clubs that have managed as little research as match of the day, will know that in some ways they are better to choose ends rather than kick off.

In addition to that, it is also becoming apparent that we tend to play better second half, so denying us the kick off at that point to go out and get on the front foot from the off is also quite clever.

This isn''t Sunday football!

The away team will most likely also want to attack towards their own fans second half should they win the toss, as much stopping City attacking the Barclay.

So some people on here are agreeing to disagree. NCFC should warm up at the Barclay end at the start of match so if away teams don''t have a preference when they win the toss its a advantage to us. Make no mistake there is a reason all big clubs in premiership attack there most noisy fans in the 2nd half.