Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Stalking and this message board

I am not sure if I am a unique case but I have obtained a stalker on this board. Does anyone else have one who follows your every word and gives you the creeps with their over attention?

Not sure if it is an inclusion issue he has or a more general mental health issue?

Surely you should be flattered Thorpe, maybe it''s your avatar

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]I am not sure if I am a unique case but I have obtained a stalker on this board. Does anyone else have one who follows your every word and gives you the creeps with their over attention?

Not sure if it is an inclusion issue he has or a more general mental health issue?[/quote]Are you talking stalking actually within the confines of this forum TEC ? Or are you experiencing follow on via private messages, personal emails, phone calls and the like.?Because, as someone else has said, if it''s the former, then I''m afraid, it''s something that happens on any forum, and if you don''t like it, sadly the only answer is to stop posting.If it''s the latter, then that''s more serious. It happened to me on another (non football) forum, and is very unpleasant indeed. There are steps that can be taken via the site operators and your ISP, but are quite difficult to enforce.

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]I am not sure if I am a unique case but I have obtained a stalker on this board. Does anyone else have one who follows your every word and gives you the creeps with their over attention? Not sure if it is an inclusion issue he has or a more general mental health issue?[/quote]

Look out your window and wave back at me.