Sign in to follow this  
unique

"We waz poor".....

..will be inscribed on. Hughton''s managerial tombstone, with it fast becoming his initial response on after-match interview.

At some point, it will dawn on him that he is the man accountable for the increasingly unacceptable level of performance, and will realise that he is ill-equipped to manage NCFC.

The tedious tripe that was served up in the first-half at Carrow Road last night reached an all time low. Not one decent cross from the two feted wingers, passes going straight into touch, and an overall impression that these players had never met before, let alone played or trained with each other.

Another poster asks the question as to what the fans of other clubs must think of us? Fortunately this will be constrained to just an unfortunate few who go to the games, because the rest of the country no doubt switch MOTD off before the last game of turgid tripe is shown.

Norwich''s current league position is no longer a valid excuse for Hughton''s retention. Clearly the Board would rather limp over the line with the current incumbent, rather than bring in a new man at this stage of the season, but with the spectre of the last four games of the season yielding very little, the gap needs to be widening right now, rather than stagnating.

There was a caller on CC last night that suggested Norwich dispense with the wingers and start playing more football through the middle. Judging by the quality of the crossing this season it is a valid proposition, and has to be worth considering.

Norwich face the bottom team on Saturday. The Cardiff side will contain several new faces and will chomping at the bit. Defeat, even at this stage of the season, will surely leave the Norwich Board little option.

Went to the game with my brother in law who is a Newcastle ST holder. First half i embarrassed almost as bad as we were against Liverpool the last 2 seasons but without the goals.Second half much better but it should have been over at HT. Re newing my STs next week but i really dont want another season like this

Don''t worry Yorkshire. I think he only has until the end of the season. Grin and bear the remaining games.

[quote user="unique"]..the rest of the country no doubt switch MOTD off before the last game of turgid tripe is shown. [/quote]

I quite like this as a metric of a clubs entertainment value - average slot on MOTD year on year...