Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Norwich v Birmingham

How do you think this is going to go?

It is too hard for me to say. Im travelling from Cheshire to watch the game and im getting very nervous but excited too. I think it may be 2-1 to us.

What are your thoughts?

Another high scoring match i reckon. i can see us edging it 3-2, with another late goal. Ashton''s due one, and i can see Jonson getting off the mark. Bongo FC have too much quality to think they won''t get any goals. Hesky is on fire, and Pennant is a very very good signing. Bags of talent. It''s going to be another brilliant game. If we do go down, we''ll be missed, there''s no doubt about that. Every match report on our closing run of games has said it was a great advert for the English game. Whatever happens, we''re moving in the right direction, and becoming an established Premiership team will be achieved, whether that''s reinforced next season, or the season after.

its going to be a big game, its gunna be close but i think well snatch it late

3-2

I think that it will be a leisurely 3-0 we will be 2 up at half time and see out a cool 2nd half...Yeah right whatever happens it will keep us on the edge of our seat ''til the final minutes - it always does.

Oh how i dream of mid-table obscurirty!!