Sign in to follow this  
Green and Yellow fellow

Norwich Fans 'booing'.

It''s not pathetic, they are customers and they paid for their seats tonight, they can show their discontent if they wish.

You on the other hand (like me) are apparently not at the game tonight, and therefore have no entitlement to take the moral highground over what they should or should not be doing.

Funny how some of the most vocal critics of fellow fans are non-attendees isn''t it, LDC preaches from Cumbria.

If people wish to boo they should boo.

Always going to be tough - but even tougher when the Newcastle players can sense that the home support are the home teams back... Boy will they feed off that...

Always going to be tough - but even tougher when the Newcastle players can sense that the home support are on the home teams back... Boy will they feed off that...

So booing is going to help is it ? like he said pathetic,some of our fans don''t deserve premier league football

The prissy "Snake pit" idiots that give snodgrass abuse then don''t like it when they get some back are the ones that make me laugh. Intelligent lot in there ain''t they?

Crap first half

Are fans obliged to "help" players? They just want to see a team busting a gut to earn the wages that they contribute to when they spend money on their season ticket.

Funny how fans not at the game feel that the fans owe the players something. The fans at the game have paid money to watch that pile of f''in sh*te.

Unfortunately I can''t afford the tickets because I''m a student, but I go when I can.

I accept that other people spend allot more than I do, but they are spending money on watching football. The nature of football is that some teams do well, some don''t and others sit mid table in the league.

Currently after that half of football we have gone up one place to 11th in the EPL (best league in the world). So if things play out to be a 0-0 draw I think that would be a positive result. That''s why I think the fans should be more positive and instead of put the players under more pressure, support them.

I understand that we were pretty much dominated in that half of football, but the good thing is we survived. I think booing the players at half time when the score is 0-0 is wrong.

[quote user="yoda"]So booing is going to help is it ? like he said pathetic,some of our fans don''t deserve premier league football[/quote]

These players are played in one week what most fans in a year and yet they can be told when they can not be bothered to put effort in. We are only in the game due to luck not skill being overrun by a team in poor form without best player Who just sold.

These fans pay for entertainment where is it when can not even do simple things! Playing more like Stevenage than Norwich City

if fans want entertainment why dont they find something else to do which will entertain them rather than going to football?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]if fans want entertainment why dont they find something else to do which will entertain them rather than going to football?[/quote]Priceless!!!![:D][:D][:D]

"if fans want entertainment why dont they find something else to do which will entertain them rather than going to football?"

What like you Jas ''Never-in-the'' Barclay King?

[quote user="Le Juge"]"if fans want entertainment why dont they find something else to do which will entertain them rather than going to football?"

What like you Jas ''Never-in-the'' Barclay King?[/quote]

cost mate... I do sit in other areas of the ground in the times I am financially in a position to go...

where are you sitting tonight?

I was moaning about people who are not at the game trying to dictate what people who are at the game should or should not do.

The OP said they shouldn''t boo, you say they shouldn''t go to the football. I''m saying that they should do what the hell they want.

So what is your point?

so by saying they can do what they want.. someone not at the game is telling people at the game what to do???

go to bed Le Juge

Booing is 5hit and counter productive end of. Those god like individuals who own a season ticket and think they own the club, the players and this forum along with their ticket should get their heads out of their ring piece. Blar blar blar I have a season ticket so I''m superior. Get a life.

How dare the fans let the players, management, board and owners know they are not satisfied with being played off the field at home by an average Newcastle team.

How DARE they!!!!!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]How dare the fans let the players, management, board and owners know they are not satisfied with being played off the field at home by an average Newcastle team.

How DARE they!!!!![/quote]
Newcastle have the 4th best away record in the league. They are far from ''average''.

I was at the game< I didn''t boo the team off although they deserved it. I did give Snoddy hassle though.

The team were totally different in the second half, was that down to the crowds reaction or Hughtons team talk, we will never know.

Great respect to Snoddy at the end though.

To those who sit on their sofas telling me what I can do at the game......shut up

PJFry, Newcastle is in no danger of being a top 4 team this season, regardless of their away record. Overall, they are a bit above average, and this was a home game.

Congrats on seeing thru my sarcasm, though.