Sign in to follow this  
dj11

How many games have you actually enjoyed this year?

I missed the Everton and Hull games, but the only ones that stick in the mind are the Southampton and possibly Man United games. Yesterday evening was a real slog and a 2 hour drive in the lashing rain back to London did not make it any better.

I actually have to say Cardiff at home, we played some of our best football and a match I thought, well that''s the team clicking, even though we only picked up a point we played well.

Everton at home was good in parts, but I can''t say I have enjoyed the game, I have enjoyed some of the results like Hull at home, we were ok, but to get the 3 points was masive relief.

I am not enjoying this season, I find it frustrating, boring and this not only applies to us but the teams who have visited us, Fulham were awful, as were Hull and others. This division is full of teams looking not to lose making the games pittiful.

One. Man United. It was enjoyable to watch a manager at work who was smart enough to make a tactical switch at half-time that turned a possible draw or defeat into a win.

None. Have been to 16 games home and away and seen 12 Norwich goals (2 in the first match v Everton)

Missed the West Ham match. Probably the first half against Man Utd was the only time for the whole season I felt pleased with how we played and not bored

I always enjoy going to games and especially those at CR.
That said as to what happens on the pitch I have now settled for enjoying the outcome as opposed to the means of getting there.

I enjoyed watching the Stoke game on tv.

Parts of the Chelsea game were also quite enjoyable as was the second half against West Ham.

In terms of games i''ve attended then the only one I would say i''ve really enjoyed and felt we''ve played to something approaching our potential and there has been a decent atmosphere with a bit of the old Carrow Road buzz is Man United.

pretty much all of themhow any have I been frustrated by Hughton''s one dimensional football ?pretty much all of them

Southampton and Everton are the only ones. Last season was largely poor but at least there were some genuine highlights. If someone were to ask me my highlight of the season I couldn''t think of one so far.