Sign in to follow this  
Buster Douglas

Presser

bear in mind this website is hosted by the local newspaper who will be at Said press conference, also Sky will be reporting that there''s a press conference at Carrow road at 4...

have you made this up? has your "source" made this up?

happy to apologise if  I am wrong... I think you might disappear now though...

[quote user="Alex "]If true, Hoolahan on his way?[/quote]Why on earth would they have a press conference for that?!I think mr. lister has come up with things before which haven''t been entirely accurate so I''ll take this with a pinch of salt.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]have you made this up? has your "source" made this up?

happy to apologise if  I am wrong... I think you might disappear now though...[/quote]

Jas, mr lister has said in the past his wife works at CR and he''s been right before.

He''s also been wrong too as  recall but I trust him. [;)]

Lappin thanks, yes I was wrong last year about a press conference being called for 2 o''clock that never happened, it turned out in retrospect that a deal had fallen through!

I''ve just been informed that it has now been postponed until tomorrow at 9.30. Now I must stress this is just a possibility at no point will I say it''s defo on, lets just wait and see.

Just to further say that Jamie the Company lawyer has been in box 31 all morning in a meeting.

Just reading what other posters have written I will no longer bother posting tidbits of info because as soon as you write anything on here the usual trolls come out with their I know much more about anything and everything than you do so there!!!!

I can only say that we''ll see tomorrow.

Thats it

Bye all

OTBC

[quote user="VegasCanary"][quote user="mr lister"]IJaz my SO works there m8, said press room being used at 4[/quote][/quote]

Yep thought so also after re-reading his post. Pity his name ain''t Jizz!!

making 5 from 2 and 2  could this be linked to the Ciani reports?

When was the last time a press conference was used to announce a player arriving, or departing?Announcement on official website, twitter and standard Carrow Road photo with player holding scarf or shirt is all that''s done these days.I think we can drop the ''press conference apparently'' threads these days....

Don''t worry about the idiots on here Mr Lister.
You could say the Nazi''s were mean people and pedophile is bad on here and people would criticise....

Not too disappointed if that''s the case, injuries seem to have taken teir toll on him and he''s not the player he once was, certainly not worth breaking the bank over.

[quote user="thebigdub"]So urm guess it didn''t happen then?[/quote]

No, but then he did say it wasn''t going to happen.

He also said it would be moved to tomorrow at 9:30am - as there is always a Thursday presser before a Saturday game that is a no-brainer and that is always held at midday.

So I think there is something to learn from all this.

(Also as a former media officer for a Premier League football club it would be highly, highly irregular to schedule a presser before a player had agreed a contract - so his claim that a 2:00pm press conference was cancelled in the summer because a transfer had fallen through is dubious to say the least)

Just to further say that Jamie the Company lawyer has been in box 31 all morning in a meeting.

why on earth is a lawyer of a premier club using a disused box to do clubs business when we have offices at the ground !

McNally has a office the board room is empty he should even have a office already there and they stick him in box 31 ! seems alittle unprofessional to me ...........

Bethnal knows how it works and I am inclined to believe him.

You dont announce a presser in the summer for someone who "might" sign.... you have one when they do.