Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

i know

i know you don`t want to talk about this yet, but.....

we are down, so lets look forward to next season.....

who`s going to buy green, no body cos he`s to prone to the odd mistake.....

francis yes but only for 3 million.....

ashton   this is the make or brake of us , if he goes o k we will get alot for him (but will find it hard to replace him ) and might struggle to make the play off`s

but if he stays we will walk the league.....

(bents out i hope so ) this is a postion we are lacking in going forward, if we could get a player on the right wing that carries as much threat as hucks on the left we would walk the fizzy league.....

helveg/eddy, not to sure, so strenghen there and i see....

1st NORWICH

2ND WOLVES

3RD through the play offs WBA

out of all you''ve said i think that the most part i disagree with is that wolves will finish 2nd i just had to laugh at that. but i dont think we are down yet either there is still a chance of us staying up

some nice optimism!

anyhow, Bents wont be coming back, hell cost too much. This means we have to find a decent right-winger, as you said with the same sort of threat as Huckerby.

Eddy looks to be going

Helveg, might stay if we stay up i spose

New right back and centre half needed!

Well Wenger has admitted to being interested in Beckham! If he does go to Highbury/Ashburton Grove then we may be able to add Bently to the squad.

One thing is that I dont think after this season that Arsenal would get more than £1.5 million for him. He has a way to go before being a "complete" professional footballer.

I actually really like the kid. He looks to create chances and has skill to take players on with. Like Hux if he could strengthen up on the old defencive side of the game then he would be awesome.

Just think of his free-kick that set up Ashtons goal agains the Mancs pin-point perfect. Almost like seeing good old Crooky back again . . . . .

Down?? Really? We are one point behind with two winnable games against teams with no apsirations looking forward to the beach. OK it''ll be tough but would you swap any of the other clubs'' games? No. We have a realistic chance of surviving so I suggest you save your energy for roaring them on on Saturday rather than assuming the worst. If we go down we can think about that when it happens.

It really is a tough one to call!  My only concern is that Palace beat Southampton and then go on to beat Charlton

But i would love to be proven wrong ....

I can''t believe some people?! "We are down"

When we''re only a point behind the three teams above us with the easiest final two games of the lot. I''ll say it again; Palace have only won one game in six, Southampton have only won one game in six, West Brom have got to play ManUre at Old Trafford and we''ve won three games in five and have two easy fixtures.

[quote]out of all you''ve said i think that the most part i disagree with is that wolves will finish 2nd i just had to laugh at that. but i dont think we are down yet either there is still a chan[/quote]

Mase, why is wolves being 2nd so funny, ( i must admit i don`t like them ) but they are ending the season on a really good run, and have the money to add to the squad, so again why so funny ?

[quote]Well Wenger has admitted to being interested in Beckham! If he does go to Highbury/Ashburton Grove then we may be able to add Bently to the squad. One thing is that I dont think after this season tha...[/quote]

Chicken, sorry but i can`t agree with what you say about bents...

i posted pre season about what a gamble signing he was, just a kid with talant ( but not proven in the prem )...

you mention the free kick against man u, well you could also say that the shot that came back off the woodwork away to man u and the ball into the box for the winner at home to bolton ( i think ) were top notch...

but apart from 3 bits of magic, what else i ask ?

[quote]I can''t believe some people?! "We are down" When we''re only a point behind the three teams above us with the easiest final two games of the lot. I''ll say it again; Palace have only won one game in si...[/quote]

Beds.. sorry but i live on planet earth...

its right what you say about us only being one point behind, and two games to play...

but, brum arn`t going to roll over and die, its a bloody hard game and if we win it will only be by the odd goal ( in saying that i do think we will nick it )

fulham away is also a bloody hard game, after the win over man u this was the game i was most worried about ( going into it needing something ), we hav`nt won away all season and now some people are saying its an easy game, i really fear for us in this game, but me and my two boys are going ( 1st away game this season ) and i really do hope i`m proved wrong...

but don`t put me down as a person who dos`nt care or dos`nt know what they are on about. i`ve followed us foe just over 30 years, home and away, not so much of late only being a member ( but the 3 of us have been members for over 10 years )...

what i`m trying to say is i do care alot ( alot more than most of you ), but i just can`t see us getting anything at fulham, so i think we`re down, BUT GOD I HOPE I`M WRONG.....

[quote]Mase, why is wolves being 2nd so funny, ( i must admit i don`t like them ) but they are ending the season on a really good run, and have the money to add to the squad, so again why so funny ?[/quote]

yes i agree that they are finishing on a high but i think they will be up there but i dont think they will be good enough to finish 2nd, play-offs maybe