Sign in to follow this  
stoke canary

Villa !!

[quote user="stoke canary"]How things are going we will be above them on goal difference !!! Lambert working his magic !!![/quote]He certainly is 2-2 and if it had been us people would have felt they had wasted there time coming. The chances of us winning under our **** manager from 2 down are non existant

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]I always thought goals are overrated in football. Look at those two two sides: all those huffing and puufing and they are exactly where we area at half taime.[/quote]

They may as well start flipping a coin at kick off and forgetting the 90 minutes then...

Budapest Canary wrote the following post at 29/01/2014 8:42 PM:

I always thought goals are overrated in football. Look at those two two sides: all those huffing and puufing and they are exactly where we area at half taime.

Player baiting seems to have taken over from goal scoring as the main source of entertainment.

[quote user="NECanary"][quote user="Budapest Canary"]I always thought goals are overrated in football. Look at those two two sides: all those huffing and puufing and they are exactly where we area at half taime.[/quote]

They may as well start flipping a coin at kick off and forgetting the 90 minutes then...[/quote]

Agreed. Deciding games by goals scored is so passé. Bonus points for clean sheets is what we need!

We didn''t even have the thrilling big inflatable wheel thing at half time, somebody is really trying to spoil our fun!

Well, whatever the eventual outcome of the game, at least the fans will have had something to cheer about.Six goals at half time & a whole lot of excitement & entertainment.Compare that to the caution, negatvity and dross that''s being served up here on a weekly basis.

[quote user="lake district canary"]The Vile/wba  game is as open as you could get. Full of mistakes and neither side able to keep possession. Poor quality stuff, but it is exciting poor quality stuff [:S]

[/quote]I am going to guess that you work as a political spin doctor! I bet the Villa fans are having a great night. When could we last say that?

[quote user="Long drives home"][quote user="lake district canary"]The Vile/wba  game is as open as you could get. Full of mistakes and neither side able to keep possession. Poor quality stuff, but it is exciting poor quality stuff [:S][/quote]I am going to guess that you work as a political spin doctor! I bet the Villa fans are having a great night. When could we last say that?[/quote]You''re reading in to my post something that isn''t there.  I said its exciting - and it is,  but great football it is not.

This game highlights everything I hate about Hughton being our manager. If mid table obscurity is the best we can hope for in this league then I''d rather achieve it like this than the anti football we have to watch. I say have to but after last night I''m now thinking of jacking it in, I can''t bring myself to watch it much more.

And there was I thinking that you paid your money to be entertained - good attacking or poor defending it doesn''t really matter does it?Villa have now scored more goals in this game than we have in our last 7 games.

Budapest Canary wrote the following post at 29/01/2014 9:20 PM:

Poor sods they believe they are being entertained. By what? Abismal defending.

Abismal defending and 4 goals and what''s looking like 3 points or average defending coupled with getting lucky playing anti football and 1 point. Easy really isn''t it?