Sign in to follow this  
LostTheFaith

Some people need to take a break.....

With all the money we have spent we are barely treading water. Every team has spent so hanging on to PL survival is and will be a tremendous achievement this year.

As for tactics being the problem. What we watched last night first half was our players playing very poorly and not doing the simple things properly. Nothing to do with tactics.

Next season will be do or die for Hoots. This year is about staying up and that''s all that matters.

And whatever we all think very few rich young men will want to live and work in Norwich. If I was one of the chosen few I would want to ply my trade in a london, somewhere to spend my fortune and enjoy the gifts of being a rich footballer .

[quote user="Ted Macdougals afro"]

Hahahahahaa... D*ck !

[/quote]

isn''t it time for your bed sonny ?

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]With all the money we have spent we are barely treading water. Every team has spent so hanging on to PL survival is and will be a tremendous achievement this year.

As for tactics being the problem. What we watched last night first half was our players playing very poorly and not doing the simple things properly. Nothing to do with tactics.

Next season will be do or die for Hoots. This year is about staying up and that''s all that matters.

And whatever we all think very few rich young men will want to live and work in Norwich. If I was one of the chosen few I would want to ply my trade in a london, somewhere to spend my fortune and enjoy the gifts of being a rich footballer .[/quote]so absolutely not the tacticsand all the other mind numbing games have also been down to the playerswhich makes the football pundits, commentators, national and local press wrong ...... week after week