Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

3 going down

Still impossible to say.The betting says Fulham, Cardiff and Palace.Could be any of 3 from 10 and we are included in that.

Fulham, West Ham and... I don''t know, Hull? They''ve just started losing lately and normally there''s a team that crashes in the second part of the season and ends up in the mix. I think it could be Hull. They''ve proven they can do it but i think they could be this seasons Blackpool unfortunately. A lot depends if Solskjaer can work his magic at Cardiff or not, and has Pulis signed enough quality to keep that team punching above their weight should they get the inevietable injuries? The answer to that is likely to be no (despite the size of the squad).

Genuinely think we''ll be fine btw, i''m convinced the bottom 3 will come from any combination of Fulham, West Ham, Cardiff, Hull, and Crystal Palace. Think everyone else will have enough about them.

Cardiff, Fulham, Palace. All 3 have changed there managers this season. Palace have a difficult run in/harder second part to the season.

As we are not improving and appear to be making no significant signings in the January window when many lower teams are, I think that we must be a prime candidate for relegation. To judge by last Tuesday''s performance, most players seem uncertain, uncommitted and lacking in confidence.

I fully expect West Ham to start performing better, and fortunately we may be meeting Cardiff before they can use their new signing(s?), Fulham seem to be making their strong players count at last under the new manager, and Hull will score more goals with their new strikers. Sunderland seem to be on an up.

So who will go down?

Stoke seem in danger and Palace also. ANO?

Palace have made the most of a nice run of home games of late and think they have more quite winnable one in the next couple of weeks but after that it gets tougher for them.

I think it will be Hull, Palace and Cardiff that go down in the end which funnily enough was my prediction at the start of the season. They have, however, all done much better than i thought they would do looking at their squads when they came up. That all 3 could very easily all stay up and are on a par with us is testament to the fact they''ve made a decent fist of it and that we''ve not really performed.

3 from Cardiff, Fulham,  West Ham, Sunderland, Stoke, Hull.    My suspicion is probably the first three named

It''s so open at the moment one run of form could make or break your chances of staying up - too difficult to judge, and we''re still part of it

West Ham won''t go down, now that Collins and Tomkins are back at centre back and still with Reid to come back, Carroll is back and once they start scoring goals they will be fine. The have kept the most clean sheets with Arsenal 10! if they could have scored in most of those games they would be where Newcastle are.

The 3 for me are Cardiff, Fulham and one from Palace or Hull

It''s looking like Fulham, Palace who always get relegated after 1 season & Hull for me.

[quote user="SPARKY"]Take off your yellow and green specs, honestly which 3 clubs are going down. Cardiff. Fulham and west ham for me[/quote]My guess would be:Stoke - Mark Hughes is not good with relegation battles. He has only had one in his entire management / playing career, and he didn''t cope with the pressure. If they get dragged into it, I don''tFulham - I don''t think they have enough "battling" players in their squad. Lots of quality from the likes of Berbatov and Bent, but what they really need is a Danny Murphy-type player.Cardiff - I think the change of manager came at a terrible time for them, and there just won''t be enough time to turn things around.The others will be alright:Sunderland - I think they''ll continue to gain momentum under Gus Poyet; it really looks like their quality players are gaining confidence.Hull - Steve Bruce is an astute manager who has been here beforeNorwich - 3 points at home against lower-table opposition and 1 point at home against lower-table opposition, plus occasional points at home against teams like Newcastle will see us through.Swansea - they have enough quality players basicallyCrystal Palace - Tony Pulis has a large pool of players to get to play his way. Those that don''t can be replaced. I predict a Wilbraham goal will end up keeping them up.Aston Villa - starting to play and get results now it seemsWest Ham - yet again, a manager with enough experience to get them to win the crucial games.West Brom - they have a fair bit of quality and can get goals.

I can see the emerging ironic story of Pulis keeping Palace up and Stoke getting relegated gaining strength

My dream ticket would be Palace, Hammers and Fulham - but still going for Palace, Hull and Cardiff, especially as if West Ham stay up we can continue to enjoy Big Sam''s stand-up comedy: he reckoned last night parking the bus was outwitting Jose!!! Only saving grace was he didn''t try and keep a straight face.

West Ham, Fulham and Palace... good riddance!

wonder if 3 london sides have ever been relegated from the same league before?

Fulham

West Ham

Stoke

The points gap between the bottom 7 or 8 teams will be about 5 points bottom to 13th.

It is going to be a bumpy ride!