Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

The Messiah

The difference between lambert and hughton is, when i see villa are 2-0 down i still think they gonna get something out of the game, if we are 2-0 down its game over.

[quote user="Eadie4England"]The difference between lambert and hughton is, when i see villa are 2-0 down i still think they gonna get something out of the game, if we are 2-0 down its game over.[/quote]Spot on I still think they could go on and win. If it was Norwich you may as well go home under clueless

[quote user="Eadie4England"]The difference between lambert and hughton is, when i see villa are 2-0 down i still think they gonna get something out of the game, if we are 2-0 down its game over.[/quote]
This exactly. The 2 managers aren''t even in the same league when it comes to getting a team to perform.

Love it when mugs like the OP try and discredit Lambert, and end up looking like the p****s they are. Can you ever imagine a Hughton side coming back from 2-0 down? Can you ever imagine a Hughton side scoring 3 goals!!! Lambert is and forever will be miles ahead of Hughton as a manager. End of.

I thought our first half was one sided but Chelsea have just spent 45 mins in the WHam penalty area.

I know what I''d rather be watching.

Comparative league positions are misleading.

Love Lambert''s fearless style, wanted a replacement manager with similar principles, got a health and safety inspector instead.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I know what I''d rather be watching.

Comparative league positions are misleading.

Love Lambert''s fearless style, wanted a replacement manager with similar principles, got a health and safety inspector instead.[/quote]

Best post so far this year!!!!

Yep Fantastic post Rudeold and agree Thorpe but who are we to make stringent comments when it seems there are an awful lot of Hoots lovers on this board

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Yep Fantastic post Rudeold and agree Thorpe but who are we to make stringent comments when it seems there are an awful lot of Hoots lovers on this board[/quote]

It depends if you are a little ole norwich fan who is just pleased to be in the prem or you want something bigger and better for the club. For me Hughton is the manager little ole norwich fans want

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]there are an awful lot of Hoots lovers on this board[/quote]I''d rather be a lover than a hater.Hating makes you sad.

"Bury Yellow"

Yep Fantastic post Rudeold and agree Thorpe but who are we to make stringent comments when it seems there are an awful lot of Hoots lovers on this board

I don''t think there''s that many any more, is there?

Says it all when two teams of equal ability to us can play an attacking game with freedom.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Would be great to see a few games like this at FCR[/quote]

Until the start of last season we did Ricky.

Interesting that in another thread (3 going down) nobody has yet predicted that one of them will be Villa, which of course is correct.You make your own luck in football and no matter how poor they are, Lambert''s attacking philosophy will always give Villa a chance of winning games that they shouldn''t. He believes his sides will win whereas Hughton hopes his sides won''t lose.

And yet despite all tonights proof that Lambert is the far better manager the current standings in the "lambert at Villa, hewton at Naaridge" league table are:Houghton Managed  61 games points 68Lambert managed  61    games points 68Yes despite Paul "The Messiah" Lambert being a far better manager at a far bigger club with far better resources and far more £20,000,000 strikers he has managed to accumulate exactly the same number of points at Villa in the Prem as Chris "the Messier" Hootun has at Norwich.

Making each one of them exactly as succesful as the other.And that''s a fact!

Yes but what did each manager inherit? Which direction does each club seem to be heading since the managers came in? Which club is providing entertaining games and which one blandness?

Screw you, Cartman. I''m going home.