Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

LAUGHING STOCK!

Obviously the board are not planning to have Hughton here long term, we are becoming a laughing stock while we wait for the inevitable.

Dead man walking.

I doubt any of the eight teams below us in the table are laughing at us.

I think you''ll find the lighting stock is the fans who want Hughton gone.

I''ve seen so many negative comments from media guys and other fans about us wanting Hughton gone...

They are all laughing at us as they all have easier games than us!

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]I doubt any of the eight teams below us in the table are laughing at us.[/quote]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I think you''ll find the lighting stock is the fans who want Hughton gone.

I''ve seen so many negative comments from media guys and other fans about us wanting Hughton gone...[/quote]The people that want him in are just gluttons for punishment. But some how try to claim the morale ground

Disappointed - I was hoping for Heston Blumenthals latest gastronomic creation,   a beef stock laced with a helium infusion to lighten any episode of Come Dine with Me.

Outside of a few city fans minds we are not currently a laughing stock at all.

[quote user="NWC"]

They are all laughing at us as they all have easier games than us!

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]I doubt any of the eight teams below us in the table are laughing at us.[/quote]

[/quote]

With 15 games to play each, most teams still have to play at least five of the top six. All teams have runs of tough fixtures, and runs of easier-looking fixtures. Yes our final four fixtures are hellish, but over the next couple of months we''re actually in a strong position to put points on the board.

Sorry for veering from the topic, and I''m sure this has been asked many times, but why do some people''s quotes work and some don''t? Am I doing something wrong?

but over the next couple of months we''re actually in a strong position to put points on the board

Glad you didn''t say in a strong position to:

Score goals

Win games

Sign a decent attacking midfielder

Play well enough to stop the crowd booing

Etc

I''m not talking from a Norwich season-ticket holder''s point of view, I''m talking objectively. I doubt the other teams in the bottom half of the table are thinking that we are a laughing stock, any more than we think any of them are a laughing stock.

I''m as disillusioned with the football as you are, trust me.

[quote user="Number 9"]Obviously the board are not planning to have Hughton here long term, we are becoming a laughing stock while we wait for the inevitable.

Dead man walking.[/quote]Get back to yer own board.......http://tractor-boys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=63117&sid=ba68276333d82dc3ccc1497a9cb81047Link

Instead of whining about the same old shit explain how attempting to sign an experienced defender, without being ripped off, is making us a laughing stock.

Lappin, half of me thinks that''s quite funny post, rest of me wonders what you are doing on that site- You Binner!

[quote user="Number 9"]Lappin, half of me thinks that''s quite funny post, rest of me wonders what you are doing on that site- You Binner![/quote]Show me where I''ve called our club a laughing stock like the scum do. I''ll leave others to decide.

If we can stretch the gap with the bottom 4/5 to 7 points before that 4 game run id be confident of staying up, as it is I reckon we are on course to be fine. Then we will be able to do some analysis and make changes if necessary in summer. Personally I was pretty critical of letting Ayala go but tbh im pretty sure even a 33 year old Yobo is actually a better centre back than him so ill probs let off for a while now.

The only people i feel are the laughing stock on this forum are the people who are willing to put up with week after week of THE most tedious negative drag devoid of all quality football the world has ever seen. I would go so far as to say the poor old Cloughy would be turning in his grave at the thought of the beautiful game being played in such an ugly barbaric fashion. We are hardly able to sting 5 passes together let alone control possession in a game and what is more worrying from my perspective is this has been going on for well over 12 months with little to no improvement yet there are still some people who are happy with it. What more Luis Suarez has scored 5 more PL goals on his own than our entire team. If thats not laughable i am lost for words as to what is...

[quote user="Hannibal II"]The only people i feel are the laughing stock on this forum are the people who are willing to put up with week after week of THE most tedious negative drag devoid of all quality football the world has ever seen. I would go so far as to say the poor old Cloughy would be turning in his grave at the thought of the beautiful game being played in such an ugly barbaric fashion. We are hardly able to sting 5 passes together let alone control possession in a game and what is more worrying from my perspective is this has been going on for well over 12 months with little to no improvement yet there are still some people who are happy with it. What more Luis Suarez has scored 5 more PL goals on his own than our entire team. If thats not laughable i am lost for words as to what is...[/quote]

Stop sitting on the fence.

Herman, it appears to me that the signing of two very experienced players on 4 month contracts is an indicator of Hughtons current status, I.e. unlikely to be here at the start of next season. Will these two players be influential in keeping us up? Time will tell, however, they don''t fill me with confidence that we are gonna play well & score any goals suddenly, particularly when Yobo hasn''t played any football for some time.

Lappin,

I have not and will not be visiting your scum website. You seem to have an in depth knowledge of it so again I say Binner!