Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

If we loose at Cardiff

If we do loose at Cardiff where does this leave this season,some teams around us are picking up points as we are at the moment but its a case of putting on a run now.With Man City soon we need the points Saturday,will we have enough to win in what will be a very tight game,Hughton will have a massive job picking the team he never seems to get a side that plays for the 90 mins and they will have to Saturday as Cardiff will be sure this is a game they must win.I would love to see us win 2 0 but can any one on here see that.

Sorry about that,I will do a hundred lines for that mistake or it may be I just cant spell and thank you for showing me up as a thicko.

[quote user="the pigman"]If we do loose at Cardiff where does this leave this season,some teams around us are picking up points as we are at the moment but its a case of putting on a run now.With Man City soon we need the points Saturday,will we have enough to win in what will be a very tight game,Hughton will have a massive job picking the team he never seems to get a side that plays for the 90 mins and they will have to Saturday as Cardiff will be sure this is a game they must win.I would love to see us win 2 0 but can any one on here see that.[/quote]

I couldn''t see us winning 2-0 at West Brom, but we did. You''re right it''s a massive game for both clubs, and if we lose then we could be on the cusp of the bottom three after the inevitable thrashing at the hands of Man City.

The trouble is that so much of our strategy relies on getting the first goal and having something to defend, which is why so often you see us boss the first 10-15 minutes and then go off the boil. If we concede first, particularly away from home, our chances of getting anything out of the game are minimal.

It depends on how loose we are. We dont want the team too tense, but if they are too loose, I hope CH can make the appropriate changes early enough so we can tighten up and win.

Not may be, but definite lee.

Cardiff girls are notoriously loose so if we do lose at least it won''t be a wasted trip.

Some of our fans have gone from pant wetting to loose stools this season, which may get even worse if we lose at Cardiff.

I did not meet any of these girls after the play off final when drowning my sorrows,when some tender loving care was needed,What may have put them off was indeed the toxic smell from the underpants dept caused from the penalty shoot out.

Thank you laid up after ankle op at moment so need a laugh or an away win,so any jokes you lot have please pass on and then 3 points Sat will help me recover I hope.

I''m stuck in hospital with a foot issue, too. This is what helps pass the time. This and the Jerry Springer-type shows on tv. Fat losers fighting over infidelity is my guilty pleasure.

if we lose against Cardiff the sky will be falling in and a chicken licken reaction please the pink un staff as activity and hit rates hit an all time high together with stress levels.

If we win the stress levels and volume of angst ridden posts will be lower but reasons why the performance was unacceptable and it only being cardiff will abound.    Sat evening will remain unpleasant, irrespective of points and league position;   this season twas ever thus.

ZLF, if we win and the bottom 3 lose, there won''t be much negativity on here other than manufactured self immolation from the likes of LSD. A few more points of breathing space will calm things significantly as cooler heads prevail.