Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Prince J Yobo Senior of the Official Nigerian Ministry of Finance

It was a quiet morning at Carrow Rd until an email popped up from the Nigerian finance minister, Prince J Yobo Senior.

Apparently, he can access vast funds if we help him by just sending our bank details for the deposit to beade.

Unfortunately Gladys in the office got the wrong end of the stick & now they think we are signing some has been from Turkey.

[quote user="Number 9"]It was a quiet morning at Carrow Rd until an email popped up from the Nigerian finance minister, Prince J Yobo Senior.

Apparently, he can access vast funds if we help him by just sending our bank details for the deposit to beade.

Unfortunately Gladys in the office got the wrong end of the stick & now they think we are signing some has been from Turkey.[/quote]Your lot would love him......http://tractor-boys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=63117&sid=ba68276333d82dc3ccc1497a9cb81047

As i said, partly funny but overwhelmingly left pondering what you doing spending so much time on their website. You Binner!

So, Mr Number 9, a question for you. There''s a poster on WOTB called Usacanary who seems to post the same stuff you do on here, are you Number 9 & Usacanary?

I don''t visit or post on any other clubs websites / forums.

Have not would not!

Number 9, in case you didn''t know, was the squad number of Holt.

I don''t change my forum name every 5mins either, unlike some.