Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

You just know its going to happen...

Cardiif haven''t won in the league since early December. About 8 league games I think.

You just know there poor run is going to come to a end this weekend!

By all accounts they played reasonably well against Manure the other night, the lad they bought from Brighton (Noone), was their main man it would seem, certainly not going to be an easy game thats for sure.

[quote user="Proper Charlie"]By all accounts they played reasonably well against Manure the other night, the lad they bought from Brighton (Noone), was their main man it would seem, certainly not going to be an easy game thats for sure.[/quote]

and bellamy made is come back vs manure so he will be up for it against us too....

[quote user="TwoSheds"]Cardiif haven''t won in the league since early December. About 8 league games I think.

You just know there poor run is going to come to a end this weekend![/quote]That''s a very pessimistic outlook.In terms of broad probability, we are more likely to have a draw.1) They have the worst form in the division2) We tend not to win away3) We tend to get something against teams in lower half of the table4) Cardiff and Norwich cancelled each other out last time.5) They have a new manager, but things haven''t really started to gel with the team under the new manager yet.I think this is a fairly objective way of looking at things.I would be happy (but far from ecstatic) with an away draw. I really hope we go for a win though.