Sign in to follow this  
rich

why i fear west brom

Because man united are quite a bit behind arsenal now and I have a feeling that they''ve given up on second spot. noone wants to get injured before the cup and then I wouldn''t put it past ferguson to do robson a big favour.

they have a winnable last game west brom and while palace and southampton might just draw, west brom could sneak through on goal difference,if only arsenal could have hammered them by a few more. they come saturday might be the real danger.

maybe, but it could also be that fergie can''t afford another embarrassment (especially since he won''t want moral to dropping before the must fine final). Also, the players will want to cement a starting spot for the final, so could do with hammering WBA. Look on my bright side....

I wouldn''t worry too much about the other results.  I am confident that if we win our 2 games we will stay up and if we don''t we will go down.  Worry about what we are doing!

I dont think we have to worry too much about West Brom because Arsenal still have to play Liverpool and Everton so Fergie will know this and will still have his sights set on second spot.  I was fearing Fergie doing Robson a favour but dont think he will give up the chance of second spot in front of the Old Trafford crowd by letting West Brom win (especially after we beat them) which in fact thats what they have to do to stand a chance.  Mind you so do we and it is by no means cut and dried that we will win on Sat.  These clubs today do not believe in doing many favours so cannot expect much from Bruce.

I agree Saint !

So many things happen that you don''t expect at this stage of the season

We''ll give it our all just like we did when we beat MANU !

KICK IT OFF.......OTBC

I''m more worried about them not trying v Saints. When thye play West Brom, they have still got something to play for - let''s hope that they still do, on the last day of the season!

we jus got to hope that liverpool can get something out of the arsenal game to give man utd morew belief that they can still finish 2nd and completely kill off west brom but as canaries for ever said,they game to worry bout the most is the man utd saints game beacuase if 2nd place is out of reach for them, they will be resting players for the fa cup final as that will be their only chance of silverware this season

After a pretty crap season, would Fergie really let their last game of the season just fizzle out? After the embarrassment of us stuffing them, surely their is a lot of pride to play for on the final game of the season in front of their own fans?

arsenal aren''t playing til sunday so if man u beat wba then that leaves the gap as 1 point with arsenal having to get something really against liverpool. so they wont lose it.

so if man u will drop points to anyone it will be soton on the last day.

the team most likely to win their last two matches (other than us of course) are Palace. A winnable game against Soton at home and then i believe they play Charlton away who couldnt beat their own shadows at the moment!

Yes, definitely - Palace have the easiest games. I don''t think the Soton defence will cope well with Andy Johnson, do you?!!! And Charlton don''t look like scoring ever again.

Yep. i agree, the saints defence is very slow and i can see Johnson winning at least one penalty.

it''s all a worry huh that''s this week and seasonĀ for you. I hadn''t realised the timing of the games, that makes it seem a bit better, but as we all no the bottom line is if we don''t win then why worry about anyone else. If we win our last two games then we''ve done our job.