Sign in to follow this  
City Till I Die

Merson's predictions!!

Isn''t He entitled to his opinion, I''ve never found him to be constantly rubbishing us. To be fair we have pretty consistently been crap away from home for much of the last 2 seasons.

Oh course he''s entitled to his opinion just like we all are, we have been rubbish away from home but we win games when it matters (just like at stoke) but Cardiff are rock bottom.

Who cares what he predicts?If his predictions had been right last season QPR would still be in the Premier League.

Rock bottom but more than capable of beating Norwich on their own ground and the Welsh press are bigging this up as their game of the season so far .

[quote user="City Till I Die"]Oh course he''s entitled to his opinion just like we all are, we have been rubbish away from home but we win games when it matters (just like at stoke) but Cardiff are rock bottom.[/quote]

I agree but if I was neutral and a betting man which Merson is I''d probably have Cardiff down for a narrow win. We don''t score goals and we''re poor on the road in general, they need to win desperately to lose to us on Saturday and it will be a huge blow to their survival hopes. I''m just hoping we put in a performance like the Stoke one you mention, then I''d feel we are more than capable of winning.

To be fair Cardiff have just bought in a new manager who was (overly?) bigged-up by the media, + a pile of new players, so it could be said that a level of expectation exists and the ''easy'' option is to predict a home win. But hopefully the expectation will fall flat and we can take advantage. I''d personally go for a draw if I was predicting.

You can''t blame anyone predicting a defeat on recent games. He''s entitled to his opinion and I think he actually likes Norwich and slate us like some.

All we have to do is prove him, and others, wrong... ;)

Well most people on here cant see where our points are going to come from, so why shouldnt Merson?

All the more pressure and expectation for Cardif :-)

This is how the Fink Tank analyses the game. Mersin is not so far off the neutral''s view of our chances

Cardiff Vs Norwich

1 - 0

14.6%

1 - 1

13.2%

0 - 0

11.9%

0 - 1

10.7%

2 - 0

8.9%

Chances: