Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Yobo loan confirmed

apologies for new thread but I see the other one got dragged down into nonsense so thought I''d start a fresh one.
Fenerbahce have just confirmed officially that Yobo is joining until the end of the season on a loan.
http://www.fenerbahce.org/detay.asp?ContentID=38289
I expect our official announcement shortly seeing as they''ve already put it up.

How many loan players are we allowed? I thought we could only have 2?

Pleased with Yobo - decent player & will provide excellent competition at Centre Half for rest of the season.

International loans don''t count towards the 2 allowed - that is (rightly or wrongly) limited to domestic loans only. It does seem that a lot of these loans are going on this Window - perhaps UEFA/the FA might have to look at the rules, if they can.

Good signing - experience plus leadership qualities just what we badly need to see out this season. With Jonas also adding similar values, should really help the team.

[quote user="Jack Flash"]Good signing - experience plus leadership qualities just what we badly need to see out this season. With Jonas also adding similar values, should really help the team.[/quote]Agreed, very good bit of business there. Yobo was exactly what I thought we needed to be bringing in.