Sign in to follow this  
barclay_boy111

Bad atmosphere in the dressing room?

Is it just me or does the speculation of several players mainly RVW, Javi, Wes and even Redmond leaving ring alarm bells to any one else?

I''m fairly sure most of them are In fact just speculation however allot of the time their is no smoke without fire, constant spats on the pitch during any game is clear to see so is their a poor atmosphere within the dressing room and is it now starting to get a little bit out of hand?

well we know that Wes, Becchio, Whittaker aren''t happy but know one knows that there is a bad atmosphere in the dressing room all the time. When we came out at half time against newcastle the team talk obviously worked. (although it could hardly be any worse)

I think the players are annoyed they cannot express themselves ,  we don''t know what goes on but I think the better players will have a opinion of how to win how to play better but not allowed to play them tactics will wear any one down ,

Fenway I''m not posting out of panic or trying to cause a stir I''m asking a simple question that we can debate, I''m sorry if you feel you need to try and be clever with childish responses

Well whenever people aren''t getting a game they''re not going to be happy. And of course when things aren''t going great then you''ll probably get a bit of bitching.

There''s a couple of players who don''t get on with each other but then that''s life.

I would be furious if i got subbed for Elmander!!! and even More P*ssed *ff if i found out he was on more than £250-a-week!! and that in turn would create bad dressing room tension!!