Sign in to follow this  
Chris Chapman

Give RVW Encouragement this Weekend

If Hughton has any sense we''ll be back to 4-5-1, Hooper up front Elmander or Hoolahan supporting and RVW on the bench.

Yep, I''m hoping a return to 4-5-1 with Hooper up front and Hoolahan in midfield.

Chances of that... [;)]

[quote user="I.S."]Yep, I''m hoping a return to 4-5-1 with Hooper up front and Hoolahan in midfield.

Chances of that... [;)][/quote]
I think there is a good chance of returning to 4-5-1, which I think is more important, Hoolahan starting however...

If Hoolahan still here he must play,he is the only really quality player in squad at the moment,how we miss him when not playing,he may be the only player to save us.Does C H really know best?

I''d rather give him the ball early rather than waiting for defense to get back & lobbing a cross in to the keeper / center half.

[quote user="the bristol nest"]i still think that he will do well for us when we start playing decent football.[/quote]Surely RVW is as much a part of the "we" who don''t play decent football as the other ten players on the pitch? If he helped set up others or could put a shot on target that would help as well.