Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

RVW loan to PSV ?

on the home page of pinkun I think he has had enough of the way hughton plays / tactics

I for one don''t blame him if I was him ! he scores goals no doubt about if played the right way I think it is coming out in the wash now not all players are happy with the tactics we play ....

he wasn''t homesick in Lisbon that''s not Holland I think if I was a striker here at the moment under clueless I would want to move on I would bet if he played for another premiership team he would have scored at least 7 goals by now he need a footballing side to get the best out of him sadly we just are not that at the moment !

Nothing like jumping to conclusions is there. It has been rubbished by CH, but even if it did happen it would be more likely that we''d look to loan him for a spell to regain form.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Nothing like jumping to conclusions is there. It has been rubbished by CH, but even if it did happen it would be more likely that we''d look to loan him for a spell to regain form.[/quote]

CH "rubbished" the idea that Wes was unhappy too, saying he had reported in injured and was receiving treatment.  Football is a fickle mistress dear boy. Trust no one. [;)]

To be fair to CH I think Wes did report an injury - though I think we can now presume it was probably just Wes being a bit of a plank (I am not sure he is the brightest spark).

But of course, there is a lot of crap spoken, denials made that turn out to be true - ''we never hear half of what goes on behind the scenes.

I fail to see how a center forward can be happy under Hughton. Both Holt and Morrison were not last season and clearly Becchio isn''t. RVW looks far from happy when on the pitch and Hooper is doing well but must be fuming at living on scraps or having to create his own half chances.

[quote user="JF"]I fail to see how a center forward can be happy under Hughton. Both Holt and Morrison were not last season and clearly Becchio isn''t. RVW looks far from happy when on the pitch and Hooper is doing well but must be fuming at living on scraps or having to create his own half chances.[/quote]

[Y]

[quote user="im spartacus"]why would he want to leave ? he''s on a good whack and gets applauded off after mincing around for 70 minutes every week [:D][/quote]This is quite possibly the most accurate description of Ricky''s performances in a Norwich shirt I''ve read.

You lot are pathetic slating his performances !To score a stiker needs service, under Hootan he is never going to get any. He must be cursing the day he signed for us.The sooner the board and everyone elses sees that Hootan is sucking the life out of our club and pack his bags the better.