Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Glenn Roeder

Is back but in diguise as a Mr Hughton....When Glenn Roeder took over he had a team with mixed players, decided to bring a load of cr*p signings on loan and push out the only quality we had, sounds like history reapeting itself!!

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Big difference between Joseph Lobo a Elliott Omozusi.[/quote]Yes, one of them at least masqueraded as a footballer, who the hell Joseph Lobo is I don''t know... [:D]

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Big difference between Joseph Lobo a Elliott Omozusi.[/quote]Yes, one of them at least masqueraded as a footballer, who the hell Joseph Lobo is I don''t know... [:D][/quote][:D]You know why I have Lobo on the brain? Because all day as I''ve been reading his name, as a Simpson''s fan, all I can think of is this.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Is back but in diguise as a Mr Hughton....When Glenn Roeder took over he had a team with mixed players, decided to bring a load of cr*p signings on loan and push out the only quality we had, sounds like history reapeting itself!![/quote]Thanks to this excellent blog....http://canaryseventyninety.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/norwich-city-signings-by-manager-peter.htmlJamie Ashdown (loan)

Julien Brellier, Chris Brown

Luke Chadwick (loan to permanent), Jamie Cureton

Mark Fotheringham

Simon Lappin

David Marshall (loan to permanent), Ian Murray

Jon Otsemobor

Darel Russell

Jimmy Smith (loan), David Strihavka  

Tony Warner (loan)Of them, maybe Russell and Lappin were ok.