Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

One day to go how many signings tomorrow ????

just a bit of fun guesswork ! how many if any signing / leave  Friday  tomorrow ?

my guess is none  in :-( we need a attack midfielder in the two last transfer windows but I don''t think he will be coming now  !

One out ............... hoolahoop to aston villa

One out Hoolahan to villa and no one in. Plenty of rightly fed up fans venting their anger at Hughton on here afterwards.

Carra Rud wrote the following post at 30/01/2014 9:17 PM:

None but even if it was 11 it''d make no difference whatsoever.

To true. The problem is simply poor management and until that changes it doesn''t matter. We spent £27 million in the summer but have looked a far worse team.

I''d be really surprised if he did go to Villa. I don''t think the money we''d get would be worth the loss in that position. Not only that but it''s not like we have a particularly great relationship with Villa after the Lambert / Steer moves. I can see us not selling out of pure stubbornness! Plus after the windows closed and speculation has died down a bit he can be an important player to us

Actually, likely Hoolihan and Becchio out.

Possibly one in, late mad rush for someone.

Then loan out squad players in feb/march window, i.e. Foxy.

The dynamics of the two loans coming in has me convinced that board is not backing Hughton, that he won''t be with us after this season.

I may be proved wrong, we will see what tomorrow brings, wont be expecting anything special.

If they are not backing him, surely they should have sacked him by now and given a manager this window to bring in new?

Slightly disagree, my take on it is stay up on cheap...and spend more in summer