Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Bradley Johnson

Shame - he''s been our best player the last 3/4 games. We''ll miss him, but at least tettey''s back.

can''t believe people say hes good he always gives the ball away, thank god he is out and tettey can come back a god send in my opinion

Delighted he''s suspended to be honest, Tettey had to be rushed back and is twice the player. Our tempo is completely killed by having that liability in our midfield.

Johnson has been playing for him and Fer lately.

Fer is the liability, does something wonderful then Ives the ball away to the opposition 2 yards away.

Tettey isn''t actually all that good, funny how he suddenly becomes the answer whilst he''s out injured. Can''t remember anyone being half as excited when he''s playing. And Johnson regardless of wether Tettey is better or not, has clearly been head and shoulders above Fer for the last month or so. Since Howson has been out.

What a wonderful "supporter" you are Le Juge - coming on here and calling one of our players an effing moron.

I''m far too polite to say the same about you.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Tettey isn''t actually all that good, funny how he suddenly becomes the answer whilst he''s out injured. [/quote]Same story with Pilkington - one of our best players when he''s out injured, which is frequently, but useless when he actually plays.

Johnson has been playing well of late, but he was awful tonight and should have been replaced with Tettey

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Johnson has been playing for him and Fer lately.

Fer is the liability, does something wonderful then Ives the ball away to the opposition 2 yards away.

Tettey isn''t actually all that good, funny how he suddenly becomes the answer whilst he''s out injured. Can''t remember anyone being half as excited when he''s playing. And Johnson regardless of wether Tettey is better or not, has clearly been head and shoulders above Fer for the last month or so. Since Howson has been out.[/quote]
I agree GP. Fer is way too much of a luxury player for me, and makes simple mistakes. Sloppy tackles and passes, and I genuinely would drop him if we had BJ Tettey and Howson all fit, available and up to speed. His pros are outweighed by his cons for me.

"What a wonderful "supporter" you are Le Juge - coming on here and calling one of our players an effing moron"

Does a player who purposely attempts to cheat to get an opposition player sent off deserve praise for that or criticism?

It was embarrassing and cowardly for him to fall over like a girl again like he did against Barton. Deserves the criticism.

A needless red card and now a ban. Do you want me to give him credit and pat him on the back?

You''re so full of bile and hatred for the team you purport/pretend to support Le Juge that you genuinely can''t actually see what''s happening in front of you.

Johnson didn''t fall over against Barton and he didn''t fall over tonight. On neither occasion did he fall over.

But still you claim he did. Why don''t you change the record and come on here and swear blind that black is white or that day is night or that 2 + 2 = 5. It would be more convincing.

/| wolfswinkel |\ - Everybody is finally getting off the fer bandwagon by the looks of it? Not many of the leeeeeeroy chants anymore
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was never that much on it to be honest. He is disappointing for huge chunks of each game, and makes simple errors in judgement for a pro footballer. Adding he''s slow, lethargic, and almost lacks application and passion too.
Both the dutch signings have been extremely underwhelming to watch tbh.

Indeed. Fer looks a shadow of the player we saw in the first couple of months of the season.

Obviously losing Howson has cost us big time in midfield but Fer could do with putting a bit more into games, he doesn''t really seem to be putting in a shift for the team at the moment.

If you can support somebody for cheating and dishonesty Thirsty Lizard then that raises more questions about your general sense of morality and decency than it does about my support for the team.

The way Johnson threw himself to the floor was disgraceful. Pretty embarrassing really.

Shame cos he''s been decent recently

Bradley Johnson should never be a starting premier league player, a typical English player, runs a lot, applies himself, is combative but cant pass 3 yards. I know he has his good days, but on balance Im still shocked he is rated higher than Tettey by some of our fans.Yeah its a shame about Fer, he seems to be slowly dieing, then again Im not sure any of the Norwich players are enjoying their football atm and that does takes its toll.

He certainly didnt throw himself to the floor, but he did make a meal of it and needs to look at himself as he tried to get their player sent off and ended up getting himself sent off too. That said, it was all a bit powder puff.  So, why cant some on here accept that he has actually been playing well over recent weeks, he has and its clear he has, I just dont understand how some cannot see this?

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]You''re so full of bile and hatred for the team you purport/pretend to support Le Juge that you genuinely can''t actually see what''s happening in front of you.

Johnson didn''t fall over against Barton and he didn''t fall over tonight. On neither occasion did he fall over.

But still you claim he did. Why don''t you change the record and come on here and swear blind that black is white or that day is night or that 2 + 2 = 5. It would be more convincing.[/quote]

He play acted to get someone sent off - simple as that. If you cant see that, or think that''s acceptable and supportable, then there is no point in further discussion with you.

Just because someone is wearing a Norwich shirt and you support Norwich it does not mean you have to agree with everything they do to constitute a true fan. How stupid is that.

Send Bradley Johnson a get well card, visiting times at N&N are 4pm-6pm.

Some of the comments on this thread are just desperate.

My take on it was that Remy and BJ got in a tussle with Remy trying to stop BJ getting past him to the ball, a classic 50/50 with both players probably committing fouls so hard for the ref to give either way.  After the ball had gone out of play they carried on pushing each other, a yellow card offence on both sides, it happens, get real about it.  Then they faced up to each other and Remy went to headbutt BJ, BJ ducked away but didn''t go down nor did he exaggerate what had happened.  What should he have done, stayed there and maybe got a broken nose ?

Was the attempted head-butt enough for a red card ?  Probably, although the hand to the throat by Chamakh was worse.  A yellow card each way would have been sensible.  Can''t see what BJ did that deserved a red card.

And I find it desperate that people who call themselves City fans can deliberately exaggerate what one of our players did - by saying he threw himself to the floor when very obviously he didn''t - to make what he did sound worse than it was.  Football is still a physical game and sometimes you''re going to get players in tussles like the one last night, it''s ridiculous if even being involved is enough to get you a red card.  If people want football so completely sanitised that even a bit of pushing gets people sent off, they''re entitled to their opinion although I disagree completely.  But I hate it when people say things which are obviously false as a way of having a go at one of our players.

He does what he does well. Breaking up play and roughing up the opposition. He is not a great passer of the ball or scorer. Not an all rounder like howson but effective in certain games more than others

Hello Le Juge!!

So then - the FA have looked at the Remy/Johnson incident again and upheld Remy''s 3 game ban for violent conduct, but overturned Johnson''s red card.

Please answer the following 3 questions - a simple YES or NO will do.

1. Do you still think Bradley Johnson is a "f****ng moron"?

2. Do you still think that Johnson threw himself to the ground?

3. Do you still think that Johnson cheated to get an opposition player sent off?

Hello Thirsty Lizard,

The normal penalty for simulation is a yellow card not a red card.

Therefore I see no reason to answer your yes or no questions or the relevance of them to the fact that Bradley Johnson threw his head back like he had been headbutted when in fact he had not.

Remy''s three match ban is extremely harsh.