Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Prepared for the worst

Unless something huge happens today then this transfer window becomes an opportunity missed. How can a side failing to create chances or score goals, and facing a scrap with ten other sides for relegation, purchase only an ageing left back?

And what does this say to Olsen and Garrido? A right back I could understand but personally felt Left back was one of the few positions that does not need tinkering with. Bizarre signing...bizarre lack of signings

Puzzled why we weren''t in for Ince ... crying out for a fresh face in a creative role to feed the Wolf and Hooper.

We''ve only scored more than a goal in 13 of Hughton''s 61 league games in charge ... no goals for Elmander, no goals for RVW since the opening day and no goals from Hooper in 9

how does a steady winger and new CB cure that?

I hope there is a surprise coming today but doubt it!

I thnik Yobo is the signing which sums up all that is wrong with Hughton! I thnik the purse strings have been drawn and the board are not as sure as some of our survival. Other teams have owners who will and can afford to gamble on big signings.

I am concerned that Cardiff & Palace have signed quality players who will create chances and score goals, we don''t.

[quote user="Indy"]

I thnik Yobo is the signing which sums up all that is wrong with Hughton! I thnik the purse strings have been drawn and the board are not as sure as some of our survival. Other teams have owners who will and can afford to gamble on big signings.

I am concerned that Cardiff & Palace have signed quality players who will create chances and score goals, we don''t.

[/quote]

I feel the same.

He has just under 15 hours to bring someone in. Hopefully someone who knows where the net is.