Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

If Wes is still here.

Right ,who on here would play Wes at Cardiff,who would you leave out and what formation would you play or would you get rid of him today or keep him and not play him for being a naughty boy like most of the season when he had not done anything wrong.As I have said before he is our most skillfull player and should play ahead of some of our other very average players,if indeed they were playing well fair enough leave him out but no one is so he has got to play and let him play just where he ing wants to.

I would always favour a diamond systems with Wes or Howson at the top, especially against teams like Cardiff where we need to go and win the game. Obviously the whole transfer debacle makes it difficult, but I would cut off our nose to spite our face in that respect of not playing him - but obviously he needs some sort of discipline if his alleged comments are true. Then again - I think his comments are more aimed at the squad management and reflects the feeling of the majority of fans right now...

Was there any trainng today? Was Wes at training and part of the first team? After yesterday I would not think Wes will play any part of any game for a while, if the results don''t come then I think Wes might get back in.

TBH I am not the biggest Wes fan in the world but yes I would play him as long as Howson is out of the team. He is one of the few players who can create a goal or two.

I don''t think he will be here come 11 pm.

I''d take him in the office and say "between me and you wes, that muppet and his two stooges will be gone at the end of the season, we''ve got Mario Been coming and I''m sure he will utilise your attacking prowess, is that ok wes?"

" Ahhh yes of carrrse it is David, can I have the number tirty tree tho next season"

"Of course you can wes because your very valued at this club"

"Ok tanks David"