Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Hughton tactics dull football putting players off joining ?

in my opinion this might be the case just think if you were a player would you join a club run by hughton and his two merry men ?

I think is why these players are going elsewhere hughton used to have a pull on players a lot wanted to come play for him I don''t think that is the case now if you are outside looking in ?

if you were a forward you know you will not score many coming here you look how RVW and hooper have struggled hopper not as much but not getting a lot of chances , it would stall your career

if you were a AM / No 10 would you come here not allowed to run the game higher up the pitch the manager telling you to defend more pass sideways not forward ?

Hughton is still a vwery very Nice man and you wont hear a bad word about him outside carrow road BUT  I think players are now looking and seeing his tactics style of play are not suited and will not benefit them moving here !                  

I''m not talented in such things but does anyone think a sitcom centred around Norwich and Chris Hughton would be funny?

I think a sort of "are you being served" style comedy with inspiration from this website.

Yeah some real cheesy innuendo 70''s guff

All stories based on the old boy fist-shakers on here

But West Ham sign players and no one would accuse Sam of being more adventurous and exciting than Chris.

Oh hang on. They''re in London. Perhaps there are factors other than the manager at play here. Surely not. That would spoil all the fun if the Hughton knockers. How sad for them.

Find yet another stick from somewhere desperate.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]

in my opinion this might be the case just think if you were a player would you join a club run by hughton and his two merry men ?

I think is why these players are going elsewhere hughton used to have a pull on players a lot wanted to come play for him I don''t think that is the case now if you are outside looking in ?

if you were a forward you know you will not score many coming here you look how RVW and hooper have struggled hopper not as much but not getting a lot of chances , it would stall your career

if you were a AM / No 10 would you come here not allowed to run the game higher up the pitch the manager telling you to defend more pass sideways not forward ?

Hughton is still a vwery very Nice man and you wont hear a bad word about him outside carrow road BUT  I think players are now looking and seeing his tactics style of play are not suited and will not benefit them moving here !                  

[/quote]

Outsiders are not as negative as us as they don''t watch the games ;-p

Could I work in a lovely city like Norwich ... Yes

Could i endure the professional facilities.... Yes

Could i work for CH ... Yes he does not seem a nasty guy in fact he seems highly professional and emotionally intelligent.

Would I play football in a full stadium for £30,000 a week + in the best league in the world .... of course why not

I guess it comes down to faith in your own ability, many folks on this forum will have jobs where they have to go in and clean up other peoples mess.

If you get the right money and its a level up or its a chance for you to be the main man you take it.

If i was a good number 10 I would look at this team and say yes they are not doing well but they are not doing badly I will go in there and sort them out as I have faith in my ability to be what they need.

Its a pivotal position you knit everything together so a very good acquisition in this role can make a disjointed team like ours seem so much better.