Sign in to follow this  
Saint Canary

Can't wait for June

[quote]As the picture on my desk top calender for May is Flem![/quote]

he has been agreat player for this club over the years, so to say a thing like that is at best not very nice, so he might have found it hard in this league, and i do agree he should have been dropped for a while ( like adam ), but to say something like that REALLY GETS MY BACK UP...

bet your one of these people who jumped on the band wagon, and never watched us in the dark old days...

i thought it was funny, maybe he got out of his warren on the wrong side that morning

[quote]he has been agreat player for this club over the years, so to say a thing like that is at best not very nice, so he might have found it hard in this league, and i do agree he should have been dropped ...[/quote]

Sorry that it upset you so much Rabbit, it was meant in a light-hearted way. 

As for the comment "bet your one of these people who jumped on the band wagon, and never watched us in the dark old days...".  I really don''t feel I need to justify myself to you or anyone else on this board. 

To use a phrase of yours, what "REALLY GETS MY BACK UP" is the holier-than-thou, I''m a better supporter attitude of some of the people on this board.  I''m very sorry Rabbit, that I was not in attendance for the away match on a snowy December day in 1968 but I wasn''t born yet.  Sorry if that means I''m not a "Real Fan".