Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

keys and grey again

[quote user="yellowandgreenmachine"]Someone in the business certainly hates them. Waited until Gray gets the BT job and then looks to cause an uproar with more old footage. This footage reveals nothing more than you already knew about them both.[/quote]

get some personality u lot this is FUNNY !! bit like saying women cant park etc... its messing about ! so what if a BIT sexist wooooooooo so bloody what......... :) lots of people laughed....

Can''t be bothered to watch the video but these two are the most pompous, sycophantic, self-righteous buffoons on the radio. Especially Richard Keys, a classic old school dinosaur and up there with big Ron and Rodney Marsh.I wouldn''t be surprised if one of them was City1st.

As they are working at Talksport maybe they were singing "get your tits out" to Alan Brazil?

Andy Gray has always beleived his own BullS*it! awful pundit who thinks shouting in a gravelly voice makes his point more valid.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Andy Gray has always beleived his own BullS*it! awful pundit who thinks shouting in a gravelly voice makes his point more valid.

[/quote]
Whether you think he''s a good or bad pundit is beside the point.
The actual point is he male attitude.  A similar thing going on with Lord Remmard.  And closely related to ongoing cases from certain people dating back as far as the 70s.
Harmless male banter or sexual harassment?

[quote user="lake district canary"]Regardless of what anybody thinks, this is old, old footage. 

[/quote]
Maybe, old, old footage.  However old, old accusations has landed old, old ''personalities in the poo.

Wouldn''t be surprised if someone''s got a cupboard full of these tapes and every time these two are about to get back into the mainstream s new one will appear on Youtube, they really didn''t leave any friends behind at Sky. If I was them I''d stay in the Middle East and count my blessings.