Sign in to follow this  
channonswindmill

I really hope we have been keeping our cards close to our chest.

And have someone lined up to link the midfield and strikers, if we don''t them I am afraid we are in big trouble. This season I have gone from glass half full to half empty with regards to our chances of staying in this division. I know I must sound a miseable git but I was listing to an interview with Fraser Cambell of Cardiff last night, going on about OGS'' attacking philosophy in training, shooting sessions and moving the ball forward quickly. I honestly think they are going to give us a wake up call..I really hope I am proved wrong, but I fear with an unadventurous transfer window behind us we will be relying on luck and poor finishing by our opponents to stay up rather than being able to influence games ourselves. Please dont be fooled by our place in the table..Sunderland and Palace wont be behind us for long, sad to say and Fulham and Cardiff have bought in good players that should improve their chances. The jury for me is still out on WH, WBA and Hull..hopefully we can sneak 17th.

Campbell can spiel all he likes but Cardiff have scored even less than us! Fulhams business looks good today, even if Berba is leaving. They seem to have got rid of most of their lazy gits bringing them down now. Bent is a good lazy git to have about when others will do the work for him.