Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

Obertan linked

This would have to be a signing as we can''t loan anymore Newcaslte players......well I suppose signing reserve team players is OK for most, just filling out the squad but adding no quality to the starting 11.

Wow not only is the footy depressing but the players in and we are linked with are rather boring too!

Lets be realistic, he''s 24 played for the biggest club in the world and one of Europes biggest clubs in the world. Being 24 he''s still yet to reach his full potential and to play for Man U there must of been something about him for him to get through the ranks. Maybe playing a quiet little club like Norwich could do him some good?

I''m trying to put a positive spin on things. Can''t be any worse than Elmander and he plays as a AM as well as a wide player. If he was 28 years old I''d be more worried.

[quote user="Green and Yellow fellow"]Lets be realistic, he''s 24 played for the biggest club in the world and one of Europes biggest clubs in the world. Being 24 he''s still yet to reach his full potential and to play for Man U there must of been something about him for him to get through the ranks. Maybe playing a quiet little club like Norwich could do him some good?

I''m trying to put a positive spin on things. Can''t be any worse than Elmander and he plays as a AM as well as a wide player. If he was 28 years old I''d be more worried.[/quote]

One of Europe''s biggest clubs in the World. Sorry that did make me laugh

Hideously inconsistent - on his day he can look like a world beater, but he more often resembles a camel trying to breakdance.

I''m ecstatic about this signing, maybe we could poach Harewood of hartlepool, or bring Alan Shearer in as a goal keeper?

OR this now forgotten world beater.....JEAN-ALAIN BOUMSONG