Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Who is our ACTUAL worst signing?

I know we moan about some players not able to pass 5yds consistently but I remember Jason Jarrett really having to concentrate to pass a ball more than that distance. Absolutely awful player

[quote user="Beefy is a legend"] Rhoys Wiggins...[/quote]
Saw today that Charlton just gave him a four-and-half year deal. Pretty shocked he was still being paid to play football at that level.

[URL=http://s72.photobucket.com/user/alex_ncfc/media/lj-j-t_zps94469357.jpg.html][IMG]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i185/alex_ncfc/lj-j-t_zps94469357.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

What a day for our club, have we ever signed 3 worse players on the same occasion? Just needs Andy Hughes factored in who signed around the same time and it''s a full house....of sh*t

Sutch had plenty of good games in his early years.

Became an absolute liability at right back later on though.

Has anyone mentioned Keith Scott in this list, quite the worst striker i ever saw. Replaced Sutton with Mike Sheron and then replaced Sheron with Scott!!

Keith Scott was poor, we also had a centre back named Kevin Scott who was utter plop! I seem to remember a game against Huddersfield where he sold Gunny short with 2 backs passes that led to them scoring and got sent off as well!

Carl Robinson was about as much a professional footballer as my postman....

to be fair to Akinbiyi he did alright under Martin O''Neil when he first broke through.. scored a few too.

"Saw today that Charlton just gave him a four-and-half year deal. Pretty shocked he was still being paid to play football at that level"

Why does that shock you? He played just one came for us due to injury problems, and that was in the Johnstones Paint Trophy where there was no stream available.

So what do you have to go by to make a call like that? He came with a good pedigree and turned down a new deal at Palace to join us. Just got injured and then Lambert didn''t fancy him.

Didn''t Matthew Rush play one game and then do his cruciate knee ligaments and have to retire from football? Pretty harsh to put him on the list if my memory serves me.

For me it'' simply has to be Fernando Derveld. I will never forget Tim Sheppard''s testimonial against Celtic when Derveld had the ball in our own box under no pressure and simply passed the ball across the six yard box to no one where it was intercepted and finished by Larsson. Shocking.