Sign in to follow this  
reg

Seriously

Cannot actually believe that we are not being linked with anyone of quality when we have been so poor for so long!Maybe they will surprise me and pull something off tonight but i very much doubt it.

As people say though we are poor because of who the Manager is , sign anybody decent and they turn instantly into poor beyond belief players.

[quote user="reg"]Cannot actually believe that we are not being linked with anyone of quality when we have been so poor for so long! Maybe they will surprise me and pull something off tonight but i very much doubt it.[/quote]Did you just post that on Villa Talk too? [:^)]

Would anyone of quality want to come when they can see what a shambles we are? It''s a no-hoper for them.

They will surely see that we have signed some good players, especially RvW, Hooper and Fer, and rendered them ineffective by our tactics and lack of motivation.

I had hoped that the lure of the Premiership would bring some, but I suspect that the lure is diminishing with every poor performance.

I never imagined that we would sign any such player in the window, because they are so expensive then, and because Hughton clearly feels that he has enough quality available.

I''m getting nervous every deal our rivals pulls off is like a nail in our coffin.

If the sum total of our activity realises two ageing back-up players then we might live to regret it.

Ince to Palace? Zaha etc. to Cardiff. etc. etc.

To Norwich ......................... ??

It reminds me of the Neil Doncaster days again.

Doing it on the cheap for the balance sheet.

Can understand why this isn''t the time to negotiate big permanent transfers but there are some big names going out on loan.

And I''m gutted that we aren''t in for Joe Ledley, I bet Gary Hooper is too.