Sign in to follow this  
carpio

mulryne

His contract has been terminated by mutual consent . shame but he really was not the same player after that injury

have to agree, hope he gets a job at another decent club and continues his career.

did well last season, thanks to the ref!

All the best phill.......

Its a real shame, he just looked out of his depth at this level. Another player who moves on with no money coming into the club though.

Good luck Phil, you ran the record number of miles in a prem match against soton at 14.3 beating Roy Keanes record and you are truely a Norwich legend. Good luck in fnding a new club mate. All the best if you read this Jon

Sorry if I''m out of tune with everyone else but Mulryne has to be one of the most over rated players for over a decade.

He was over weight, over rated and lacked any real effort or commitment, he scored a couple of decent goals in the 5 years his been pulling big wages but that''s pretty much it.

It is a shame that he didn''t put in a bit more effort to get himself fit considering the money he was being paid.  Let himself and the club down.

[quote]Its a real shame, he just looked out of his depth at this level. Another player who moves on with no money coming into the club though.[/quote]

No transfer fee but a reduced wage bill.

When he arrive I thought he would be the next Ian Crook. It never worked out that way and despite a few nice patches never really lived up to the potential. I do wish him well though and hope he finds s good club.

dont like to have a dig but allways felt phil mulryne thought he was the finished article. he needed to work a lot harder and tackle a lot stronger than he did i think he might have got more games this season if he had done this. i think francis is beginning to go that way also his work rate is beoming very annoying one thing fans will not put up with is lazy players.

[quote]Sorry if I''m out of tune with everyone else but Mulryne has to be one of the most over rated players for over a decade. He was over weight, over rated and lacked any real effort or commitment, he sco...[/quote]

Whilst wishing Mulryne all the best for the future,I can''t help but agreeing with the quote ,nothing annoys me more than a footballer who has such obvious skill and ability wasting it and appears to have sold himself out to the "good life".

[quote]Sorry if I''m out of tune with everyone else but Mulryne has to be one of the most over rated players for over a decade. He was over weight, over rated and lacked any real effort or commitment, he sco...[/quote]

not out of tune with me, John. Yet another "could''ve been" footballer. A bit like McVeigh, except that he (briefly) "was". I feel sorry about PMV but not about Mullers.