Sign in to follow this  
whatnorwich

what will hughton do vs cardiff

will he think the newcastle result was good and stick to the sytem even though the players arnt looking good or will he go back to a 5 man midfield

He will set up firstly not to lose the game, as pretty much any manager playing away from home in the Premiership should do.*Waits*

Ha ha ha ↑↑↑↑↑↑

Moron. Moron with a loser mentality.

This game is there for the taking. He should attack from the bell like at Stoke and not give them a chance to settle in any new additions to their line-up AND get their crowd to turn on them and their much-despised owner.

I will drive for 5 hours to the ground. Get there realise that hughton has Set us up for 90 minutes of defending. Will get p''d off and spend the 5 hours driving back asking for him to be sacked. Different away ground same old story.

Hughton out Messiah back

Play three at the back

Four in midfeld

Hoolahan behind the from two

Who should be Becchio and Hooper

We tore them apart at home but couldn''t score

Johnson in midfield and supporting the back three

Ruddy

Martin Bassong and Bennett

Snodgrass Fer Tettey and Johnson

Hoohlahan

Hooper Becchio

I have more chance of playing myself as we will go for a 0-0

Depends on conditions but I expect to see his quilted Jacket.

Maybe he will play a rotation formation so that Wes can play on all positions as some part of the game to see if he likes playing anywhere in Hughton''s system?

Tounge firmly in cheek!

Cardiff are a good team with a good manager, who had drafted in some quality players recently.

We are going to have to defend well

UNQUOTE

7-2-1New signings of Yobo, Dann and Ciani as part of a seven man defensive line.Johnson to play infront of them for extra security, along with Fer who''s also being told to help defend.RVW isolated upfront so we can then criticise him for not scoring a hat-trick despite receiving a single pass all game.Final score: 1-0 to Cardiff followed by comments from Hughton about how good a side they are and how well we defended as a unit overall...

3 points tomorrow would be massive. He needs the shackles off the players, but confidence is very low so I am not sure how he can change anything to the extent he needs. I think he''ll just play the same side which started against Hull and hope that after months of Hughton trying to force it, the goalpoacher RVW suddenly turns into a "No 10".

[quote user="thetruthasIseeit"]Play three at the back

Four in midfeld

Ruddy

Hoohlahan

Hooper Becchio

I have more chance of playing myself as we will go for a 0-0[/quote]

Are you sure you mean that? As that''s 12 players? I think itd work great but not sure how long we''d get away with it ;)

[quote user="MancCanary"][quote user="thetruthasIseeit"]Play three at the back

Four in midfeld

Ruddy

Hoohlahan

Hooper Becchio

I have more chance of playing myself as we will go for a 0-0[/quote]

Are you sure you mean that? As that''s 12 players? I think itd work great but not sure how long we''d get away with it ;)[/quote]
Me thinks you need to recount
1 Ruddy
2 Martin
3 Bassong
4 Bennett
5 Snoddy
6 Fer
7 Tettey
8 Johnson
9 Hoolahan
10 Hooper
11 Becchio
Where is the 12th? lol

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]7-2-1

New signings of Yobo, Dann and Ciani as part of a seven man defensive line.

Johnson to play infront of them for extra security, along with Fer who''s also being told to help defend.

RVW isolated upfront so we can then criticise him for not scoring a hat-trick despite receiving a single pass all game.

Final score: 1-0 to Cardiff followed by comments from Hughton about how good a side they are and how well we defended as a unit overall...
[/quote]

Nail on head.

I think Wes will be in the squad but he''ll be made to stay on the bus during the game, not as cruel as it sounds as he''ll be given a brand new colouring book and some new crayons.

I think he will do exactly as stated on here, set us up not to be beat by a team in free fall that have drawn one and lost 5 of their last 6! We will then have to listen to the usual drivel about what quality they have etc... as if we have none. Which if that is the case then the manager should really not be here as he has had many transfer windows at a club in the Prem! Cardiff have had 2! We are 2 years ahead in Prem squad building however they will apparently have more quality than Hughton has purchased! It makes you sick!

Be overwhelmed at seeing the illustrious O.G.S and set up very defensively and then he''ll pray for an own goal then start with 2 goalkeepers and 9 defenders

And LDC would come on here swearing blind that it was the right tactics and if we all keep clapping then we''ll stay up forever and ever

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]I will drive for 5 hours to the ground. Get there realise that hughton has Set us up for 90 minutes of defending. Will get p''d off and spend the 5 hours driving back asking for him to be sacked. Different away ground same old story.

Hughton out Messiah back[/quote]

Where will you park ?

Hughton will play Becchio...for the last 2 minutes as a late substitute, giving him plenty of time to come on an make an impact when we are 1-0 down. And then when he doesn''t score this vindicates that fact that Becchio isn''t any good.

Just watched the Sky video match preview , said Cardiff have been very poor , leaking goals for fun ,but they expect them to win this one .

Go all out attack get beat by leaving us to open at the back and slatted by the "knowledgeable" Norwich Fans on the pink un.

Put out a team "low on confidence" having won and drawn the last two games? come away having extended the unbeaten run and oh get slatted by the knowledgeable Norwich fans on the pink un.

Let''s face it the guy can''t win in some peoples eyes.

We are over half way through the season sitting 12th and have not panic bought. it''s a work in progress and it won''t be finished by tomorrow.