Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

Has this a bearing on our meek activity

A different type of player is needed to achieve promotion than to survive the Premier.Demotion will mean ambitious players will move on, likely at a financial loss to the club.Prospective players are reluctant to move to a club earmarked by public opinion to be demoted.Has this a bearing on our meek activity in the transfer window?If Aston Villa send us down would this be the most gruesome result in the whole history of our club shown to the world at large on Sky Sports?The result will not be conclusive nevertheless it will be a jugular wound looking at the remaining tussles ahead.Who will have the raw courage to watch this game?

The "raw courage" to watch this game?

I''m a football fan - watching games of football is what I do. It''s also what tens of millions of other people up and down the land and all over the world do.

I''ve never thought of myself as being courageous for watching a game of football.

Get a life!

Vile will beat us for sure, Lambert has got the beating of hootun. I''d of thought McNally wanted to aim for better than the Messiah when he left instead he employed a poor poor man manager, tactician. Sad but very true!!

In what way have the club been meek?

#########################################Sorry that was a typo of course what I meant to write wasdynamic opportunistic shrewd and inspired transfer dealings.

Yes, I understand  your philosophy now and I will try to learn a little from your enlightened perspective.Next time I witness something I am passionate about something I cherish and love being beaten up and humiliated yet being unable to help at all, will I close my eyes and turn away, will I heck. I will instead record a video of it happening so that I may send a copy to all my friends around the world. On Christmas day and special occasions we can have a replay lest we forget the joy we once felt.I am a football fan and this is what I do.[:)]

[quote user="Getalife"]Yes, I understand  your philosophy now and I will try to learn a little from your enlightened perspective.

Next time I witness something I am passionate about something I cherish and love being beaten up and humiliated yet being unable to help at all, will I close my eyes and turn away, will I heck. I will instead record a video of it happening so that I may send a copy to all my friends around the world. On Christmas day and special occasions we can have a replay lest we forget the joy we once felt.
I am a football fan and this is what I do.
[:)]

[/quote]

What exactly are you taking, I''d ask the nurse to increase the dosage.

I''m a football fan - watching games of football is what I do. It''s also

what tens of millions of other people up and down the land and all over

the world do.

I''ve never thought of myself as being courageous for watching a game of football.

###############################################Yes, I understand  your philosophy now and I will try to learn a little from your enlightened perspective.Next time I witness something I am passionate about something I cherish and love being beaten up and humiliated yet being unable to help at all, will I close my eyes and turn away, will I heck. I will instead record a video of it happening so that I may send a copy to all my friends around the world. On Christmas day and special occasions we can have a replay lest we forget the joy we once felt.I am a football fan and this is what I do.[:)]