Sign in to follow this  
Newport Canaries

Driving to Cardiff

Hi,

For all those driving to Cardiff tomorrow - in case you''re not aware, Wales are playing a Six Nations match in Cardiff which is starting at half two and the traffic on the motorway through Newport on Six Nation rugby days is almost at a standstill  - it also gets very congested at the tolls on the Second Severn Crossing - so I''m just making you aware that you might need to allow more time to get to Cardiff than usual. OTBC

[quote user="Newport Canaries"]

Hi,

For all those driving to Cardiff tomorrow - in case you''re not aware, Wales are playing a Six Nations match in Cardiff which is starting at half two and the traffic on the motorway through Newport on Six Nation rugby days is almost at a standstill  - it also gets very congested at the tolls on the Second Severn Crossing - so I''m just making you aware that you might need to allow more time to get to Cardiff than usual. OTBC

[/quote]

Might sound daft but what are you doing through the Bridge Tolls, everyone do yourself a favour go via A14 COVENTRY TO A46 SOUTH M5 TEWKESBURY SOUTH ONE JUNCTION TO M50 THEN FOLLOW THROUGH TO MONMOUTH MEET UP M4 JUNCTION SOUTH OF BRIDGE AND ITS LESS DRIVING TIME ONLY 4 AND HALF HOURS

Good heavens, do people still DRIVE to away games?I shall be leaving my heli-pad two hours before k/o and parking on one of the training pitches.Anyone want a lift? [:^)]

[quote user="Le Juge"]Unless everybody gets the same idea![/quote]What?  All buy ''copters before tommorow?I don''t think Cardiff have enough training pitches. [:S]