Sign in to follow this  
andyc24_uk

Any more transfer activity for Norwich?

What do people reckon? Have we done our business and shut up shop for the day?

I can see possibly Wes leaving in the last hour or two of the window if we get a decent bid by the end of the day - Selling him to West Brom would be a perfect middle finger to Villa as well, giving the player Lambert desperately wants to their biggest local rivals.

Other than that, I doubt we''ll see anything else - Pilks and Snodgrass aren''t going anywhere, and I doubt we''ll bring any more in - we needed cover out wide and at CB and we''ve got both of those, the only player whose name I''ve seen mentioned who would have been a genuine upgrade in midfield was Holtby and he''s now gone to Fulham so I doubt there''s anyone else on the radar.

Hughton and McNally will be putting their feet up in front of the TV tonight I feel, DM has probably already left a signed copy of Wes''s transfer papers sitting on his desk in case it''s needed.

[quote user="andyc24_uk"]What do people reckon? Have we done our business and shut up shop for the day?

I can see possibly Wes leaving in the last hour or two of the window if we get a decent bid by the end of the day - Selling him to West Brom would be a perfect middle finger to Villa as well, giving the player Lambert desperately wants to their biggest local rivals.

Other than that, I doubt we''ll see anything else - Pilks and Snodgrass aren''t going anywhere, and I doubt we''ll bring any more in - we needed cover out wide and at CB and we''ve got both of those, the only player whose name I''ve seen mentioned who would have been a genuine upgrade in midfield was Holtby and he''s now gone to Fulham so I doubt there''s anyone else on the radar.

Hughton and McNally will be putting their feet up in front of the TV tonight I feel, DM has probably already left a signed copy of Wes''s transfer papers sitting on his desk in case it''s needed.[/quote]

i think we will get somebody in - i would love sigurdsson & think he is exactly what we need. Also Joe Ledley appears to be going to Celtic, another player we should be looking at - especially considering he played with Hooper for a few years

Cant see it myself,Suprised to read some of the ''City miss out on Holtby'' was there really any substance in our link to him or just Pinkun dreamers?Id imagine were done incoming wise,Would be suprised (or bothered) should Beechio and Wes go.I think were gambling that what we have is good enough to keep us up, then start again in the Summer

[quote user="CDMullins"]Cant see it myself,Suprised to read some of the ''City miss out on Holtby'' was there really any substance in our link to him or just Pinkun dreamers?Id imagine were done incoming wise,Wouldnt be suprised (or bothered) should Beechio and Wes go.I think were gambling that what we have is good enough to keep us up, then start again in the Summer[/quote]

Doesn''t seem to be any rumors with weight floating around, so I suspect our business is done.

Very disappointing if true in my opinion considering the strengthening certain divisional rivals have been doing.

Don''t think Jim White is going to have much to say tonight which will be nice. I''ll still watch though as Natalie will be looking lovely

Odd that only Wes looks to be moving on if rumours of players being unhappy at CH`s playing style and tactics was true.

Surprised that Fox hasn''t pushed for a move or had any decent enquiries for him,

Guess all the players are happy here.

I reckon Fox will get another loan to a lower division in a couple of weeks. That way we probably still pay some of his wages.