Sign in to follow this  
Lappland

Lappland say goodbye and sorry.

I realise that my inglish is not good enough to be here to chat.

I also realise that my suggestions made many canarie fans angry.That is the last thing I wanted to do.I want Norwich supporters to be happy and hopefully on saturday you all including me, will be very happy.

I stand for my suggestion.I think Safri is a better player than Holt but I think in an important game like this a player with a great heart is very important.

Birmingham is not motivated 100 % and the last thing they want is an aggresiv Holt against them.That is why I want Holt to play.

You can say I am a joker or a menal patient,that is okey, but never say: - you don´t love Norwich.(to me !)

I love Norwich !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will leave pinkun 4 ever now because I don´t wnat to make this forum mad and it is difficult to understand everything you say.

Take care all Norwich supporters !!! I am sorry for making many of you upset ! I apologie ! (is that hte right way to spell it ?)

We will stay alive after the Birmingham game !!!

A green and yellow wiking from the polar circle ! 

lappland dont go, your really welcome here!

the more posters we have the better!

We need your thought and comments, we will bear with you, please dont go!

Don''t go - we welcome fans from all corners of the world - and we fully understand what you are saying!

Thankyou for being a supporter - that is all that counts!

There''s nothing wrong with what you say, it''s just that most of us don''t agree with it that''s all. I doubt if anyone''s actually angry about it. It''s just that most people have had enough of Holt, even though he does run around a lot.

I think your English is pretty good and perfectly understandable, in fact its better than some of the others who post on here!

Don''t go mate. As a non-English Norwich supporter you''re in a very select group and we could do with a few more of you.

Thanks !

I will stay. But I will take it easier and read more what you guys have to say than write.You can see the games live, I can´t.I will do that in the future one day.

I have no problem with getting criticism. Managers gets that everyday, but when some people gets so angry so they tell me that I am in danger for my health,then it is not fun anymore.I am not angy with them,I have a good sense of humor and I am not a geek(?) I have a mustach ! But I feel that i getting to much attention here and that is not what I wanted.I am not here to provocate anyone,rather opposite.

Maybe I overreacting but I am not used to talk about Norwich, with fans who is born with the green and yellow coulor. I have to think before I write.I stand for everything i wrote, but I have to think to write in a understanding way.

I am not born with the canaries but I choosed Norwich city 1990(I was 13 years old). I just liked them and since then I have loved Norwich.15 years.

actually I have never met another Norwich supporter in my life.All my friends have Lads,sorry Leeds,Chelsea,Arsenal,Liverpool etc etc.Lucky no one have Ipswich or Man U.

When norwich wins I win.Then many people call me and say good thing´s.When we loose they think I loose.It feels special and good to care for Norwich but they have no clue how the feeling is.The love for the team.

Sometimes I feel to beat up a Bolton player who did a ugly thing to a Norwich player.A hairy player.

I will see Norwich - Birmingham on tv, 2 hours after the game. So I will turn of my thelefon so no one will give me the result before.

In this summer,in this short north of sweden summer I will have the Norwich shirt on me everyday.Before this season no one knew much about Norwich,but now many people comes to me and says that Norwich city is cool.They fight every minute of the game and never give up,they say about Norwich.

I am proud to wear the yellow and green shirt and my girlfriend will get a yellow amd green skirt. (joking)

The only thing who matters now is if Norwich can stay alive and if I could get in to a club up here.

I never drink to much before a Norwich game on Tv because if you are to drunk then you loose feeling for the game.But when we won over Man U, I drank some vodka after the game.Maybe 10 or 15 vodka drinks.Beer is better but when I want to celebrate,vodka kicks better.

I am not an alcoholic but when I drink I drink.

Norwich-Birmingham 2-1

Please come back as it''s always interesting to hear from Norwich fans from other countries.

The nature of forums such as this is that from time to time posts will be made that the majority of others disagree with, but this does not make your opinion any less valid than the next persons.

It would be good to hear how much support there is for Norwich where you are from and how it compares with the likes of Man U and Arsenal.

Yes dont go lappland , some people may have been a bit harsh in their replies to your Safri out Holt in post . Lets face it , how much of an outrageous  suggestion was it, Nigel Worthington agreed with you for just about the whole season.

Sometimes people go over the top they don''t mean anything by it, its just everyone on here is so passionate about the club!!

Your recent views may not have been agreed with, however, they are welcome!!!!

If people agreed with everything everyone wrote there would be no debate and no forum!!!!

Don''t  go anywhere, you''re allowed your own opinion, after all not everyone sees the world in the same way!!!!!!!!!!

it was only one silly post lappland!

were not all against you!

You sound a bit like 1st Wizard, but he returned. Maybe you mistake a robust exchange of views for anger- if you post on here then there will always be some who agree with you and some who do not. That''s what makes it all so fun and interesting. Please persevere (and don''t worry about your English- there are some "natives" who appear on here who are far worse!!). The more diverse this Board the better.

Lappland, don''t be so hasty. We are all entitled to our own opinions, which get posted on here. You are welcome on these boards and feel free to share whatever views you have, even though we may not always agree on certain issues. Thats the whole purpose of our discussions.

[quote]You sound a bit like 1st Wizard, but he returned. Maybe you mistake a robust exchange of views for anger- if you post on here then there will always be some who agree with you and some who do not. Tha...[/quote]

Lappland me old mate, you''re too new on here to realise that my bad spelling is a legend on here!, so you''re not alone.

Every poster on here doesn''t give a damn about your standard of English, but more about what you say, in the end, they are just glad that you''re a City fan.

As for upsetting people, hell, I''ve made it into an art form!, but you have to be thick skinned. SO PLEASE STICK AROUND, YES?.

Tumbleweed me old friend: Sounds a bit like me?, really mate I''m almost lost for words. Are you suggesting that I''m tempremental?.

Surely paranoid would be a better word, yes?.  

Not at all my friend, simply that despite all your powers, potions and spells, you too could not resist the One Board To Rule Them All which draws us all to it and slowly takes us over and insinuates itself into our waking moments. Mind you, you did have a little blip as a caribbean swashbuckler during that "phase" as well..............!!

Lappland, if you''re pretending to be foreign, and are taking the piss, then you''re a comedy genius. For some reason i can''t read your posts without cracking up.

If you are a true Lap Lander, then i''m impressed by your spelling, if not quite your ordering of words.

Either way, you support the Green and Yellow machine, and that''s good enough for me and anyone on this board.