Sign in to follow this  
Cantiaci Canary

Joe Ledley and Tom Ince ... WHY?

Surely we can afford these players if Palace can and we more of an attractive move?

If we need a creative midfielder to feed RVW and Hooper WHY aren''t we competing for them at least. Puzzled.

Because Ledley is sh*t and we don''t need another winger who is similar in style to Redders and the Murphys.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Surely we can afford these players if Palace can and we more of an attractive move?

If we need a creative midfielder to feed RVW and Hooper WHY aren''t we competing for them at least. Puzzled.[/quote]We don''t need either. No better than what we have.

"We don''t need either. No better than what we have."

Tom Ince is far better than what we have.

Not that I see much point in signing him for 6 months before he buggers off to Monaco.

"CanaryOne"If relegation is worse than death maybe McNally should be put on suicide watch .

Most of the users of this forum will need to go on it tonight.

[quote user="iwansnorwich"]"We don''t need either. No better than what we have."

Tom Ince is far better than what we have.

Not that I see much point in signing him for 6 months before he buggers off to Monaco.[/quote]

My Blackpool supporting mate disagrees strongly with the above, I said I''d seen him play well and he agreed he shows flashes of brilliance but it is rare and he often throws his toys out of his pram when things go wrong. As he watches most games I think I''ll accept his opinion.