Sign in to follow this  
Simple Jack

What are Archant doing??

Norwich City fans spell out their hopes... First up, Chuck Hatch from Ohio...

Why are Archant paying lip service to plastics?? I''m sure there are plenty of real fans who could have come up with something rather more insightful than a stream-watching yankee doodle dandee. For the record Chuck thinks we have a "positive locker room". Per-lease.

Well if you have something insightful to say please tell all.As it is I have never seen you give us a post that hasnt been about plastics, I can only assume someone from outside the ring road slept with your wife.

Why do you think we went on a tour of the USA about 7 months ago?

If Chuck Hatch from Ohio has a replica shirt and flies over for a game or two one day then that''s money in the clubs coffers.

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Norwich City fans spell out their hopes... First up, Chuck Hatch from Ohio...

Why are Archant paying lip service to plastics?? I''m sure there are plenty of real fans who could have come up with something rather more insightful than a stream-watching yankee doodle dandee. For the record Chuck thinks we have a "positive locker room". Per-lease.[/quote]

ah FFS....shut up!

The only people who say things like "yankee doodle dandy" are sad unfunny toss pots doing wildly inaccurate impersonations of Americans.

Chuck Hatch would NEVER say that. You, sir, are no Chuck Hatch.

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Norwich City fans spell out their hopes... First up, Chuck Hatch from Ohio... Why are Archant paying lip service to plastics?? I''m sure there are plenty of real fans who could have come up with something rather more insightful than a stream-watching yankee doodle dandee. For the record Chuck thinks we have a "positive locker room". Per-lease.[/quote]

I know I''m a bit older than some on here, but if anyone has any idea what that means could they spell it out for me please? I don''t want to miss anything important.

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Norwich City fans spell out their hopes... First up, Chuck Hatch from Ohio...

Why are Archant paying lip service to plastics?? I''m sure there are plenty of real fans who could have come up with something rather more insightful than a stream-watching yankee doodle dandee. For the record Chuck thinks we have a "positive locker room". Per-lease.[/quote]
How long are you going to keep this up? what exactly are you hoping to achieve?

[quote user="Simple Jack"]A return to terraces full of men wearing flat caps who have walked to Carrow Road. A plastic free zone.[/quote]
Hahaha brilliant! [:D]
Could you possibly outline your plan of how you hope to achieve this?

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I need some clarification on this "walk to Carrow Rd" thing.......[/quote]

Its not about walking to Carrow Rd, apparently a real fan has to have been conceived on the bank opposite the main entrance.......................

Son of "Bodicea". Firstly, it''s Boudica. Secondly, the whole walking to Carrow Road thing is quite simple. If you''re a real fan, on match days you will leave your domicile (which must be located inside the Ring Road) and you walk to the ground.

[quote user="Simple Jack"]"Bank opposite the main entrance"?? A sure sign of LDC - the uber plastic! What "bank" and what "main entrance" would that be?[/quote]Err....do you really ever go to Carrow Rd?   This grassy bank on other side of the road to this main entrance     I                                                               I 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Simple Jack"]"Bank opposite the main entrance"?? A sure sign of LDC - the uber plastic! What "bank" and what "main entrance" would that be?[/quote]Err....do you really ever go to Carrow Rd?   This grassy bank on other side of the road to this main entrance     I                                                               I 

[/quote]

Simple Jack - If I give you a few stats grateful if you could let me know whether or not I am a "plastic" (I need to know what to put on the next census form):

Born in 1962, within 500 yards of Carrow Rd

First Norwich game in 1972

Lived inside the confines of the ring road for 31 of my 51 years

Live 12 miles outside Norwich

Walk to Carrow Rd every home game (from my parents house, inside the ring road), have cycled a couple of times

Boudica - applying the criteria strictly, you have been a real fan for 31 years and a plastic for the rest of the time. On a technicality, how do you travel to your parents home? The true definition of a plastic is someone who uses motorised transport to attend home games. If you cycle to your parents, you''re still a real fan!

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Boudica - applying the criteria strictly, you have been a real fan for 31 years and a plastic for the rest of the time. On a technicality, how do you travel to your parents home? The true definition of a plastic is someone who uses motorised transport to attend home games. If you cycle to your parents, you''re still a real fan![/quote]
How everyone doesn''t realise that you are clearly a troll is beyond me, I think you purely exist to antagonise LDC

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

Simple Jack - If I give you a few stats grateful if you could let me know whether or not I am a "plastic" (I need to know what to put on the next census form):

Born in 1962, within 500 yards of Carrow Rd

First Norwich game in 1972

Lived inside the confines of the ring road for 31 of my 51 years

Live 12 miles outside Norwich

Walk to Carrow Rd every home game (from my parents house, inside the ring road), have cycled a couple of times

[/quote]

500 yards from Carrow Road and didn''t go any nearer until it looked like we''d win something. Plastic? Polythene glory hunter buddy....

[;)]

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Boudica - applying the criteria strictly, you have been a real fan for 31 years and a plastic for the rest of the time. On a technicality, how do you travel to your parents home? The true definition of a plastic is someone who uses motorised transport to attend home games. If you cycle to your parents, you''re still a real fan![/quote]After 60 years of walking to the match the old legs are not so good so I now sometimes get a lift from my granddaughter.  I suppose I''ve just entered my plastic phase.But I still walk home so perhaps only semi plastic.