Sign in to follow this  

no more business

Mirror live feed saying Carrow Rd source saying no outs or ins.

Hoolahan staying put.

Why is anyone surprised? The board tell us nowt but are happy to take our money. Confirmed on SSN that we are doing no more business. Off to bed praying for a result tomorrow. No more signings though says to me that if we lose tomorrow then Hughton is gone

[quote user="canarycop"]Why is anyone surprised? The board tell us nowt but are happy to take our money. Confirmed on SSN that we are doing no more business. Off to bed praying for a result tomorrow. No more signings though says to me that if we lose tomorrow then Hughton is gone[/quote]Wow you are hopeful. The 4 points he just got will have bought him at least another 4 games for our board. I am seriously predicting a bad run starting tommorow, with 2 likely home defeats to Spurs and Man City.With 2 away defeats to 2 teams below us in Cardiff and West Ham. Maybe we will get a point out of one of these games which the manager will dress up as a good point!! We are in big big trouble.

Norwich City FC

@NorwichCityFC

The Club can confirm we do not expect to complete any further deals, in or out, this transfer window OFF SKY

What a load of bullocks everyone around us strengthened and I genuinely believe we''re gonna regret this 4 games from the end of the season. Palace and Cardiff have strengthened loads!!!

P1SSED-OFF.COM

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]That wasn''t funny 6 years ago and it''s not funny now.[/quote]Delighted it still annoys you Brownie. [:D]I still enjoy your moaning though so don''t let me put you off......