Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Villa talk

the real point is do we want a player who it appears doesn''t want to be here ?

far better to have someone in the squad who is totally committed

forge the Villa stuff and concentrate on getting the best out of those we have, and will have, come Feb 1st

I think it does matter that it is against a relegation rival but not specifically that it is vile

-------------------

exactly this.

I have forgetten the villa stuff long ago, my wanting to keep wes *Until the end of the season* is that the only interested buyer is one who only has 1 more point than us

Apparently it''s now "small club syndrome" that we won''t sell one of our players from said "small club" to those absolute giants of the football world, Aston Villa [;)]

Unfortunately I think we will now sell him, having left him out of the squad yesterday.

It may depend on them meeting our valuation I guess.  You can understand the Board deciding to let him go if it''s for a fair bit more than they realistically will be able to get in the summer.

I wonder whether the only reason we are refusing to sell is because of how deeply unpopular the move would be.

The amount of money, it being to Villa/Lambert, the fact we don''t have a replacement and based on the chanting yesterday the fact that many fans think he should be playing add up to a potentially poisonous atmosphere generator for not much benefit.

Maybe they feel he can be moved on much quieter in the summer if we are not giving him a new contract.

Villa talk message board has gone into meltdown it''s a beautiful thing to see now they realise they ain''t getting Wes

What a Tin pot club with tin pot fans they truly are!

Wes has been a fantastic servant to this club, and I totally understand his frustration. He is only a fringe player, in a team that is crying out for someone who can actually pass the ball and support the play. If he is not used now, it is obvious Hughton doesn''t fancy him as a player. No issues, just sell him and move on.

He was frustrated and didn''t act as a professsional the other day, I''m sure in time he will regret those comments. He would do well to remember that he signed the contract of his own free will, trading his services for a guaranteed income (security). He should act with a little more dignity, none the less he has earned his forgiveness, from me at least.

As for Villa being tin pot, not to sure about that one. Whatever the measure of tin pot is, then I''m sure we are behind them (gates, highest league finish, last 6 meetings, most recent silverware).

Bottom line is, Wes is a good player, good to watch, if he can''t ply his trade here, good luck to him where ever he goes.

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]Villa talk message board has gone into meltdown it''s a beautiful thing to see now they realise they ain''t getting Wes What a Tin pot club with tin pot fans they truly are![/quote]

It is indeed beatiful to read. They really do have more than their fair share of deluded posters.

I love the bit where someone reminds them that Benteke put in a transfer request last window, but they wouldn''t let him leave. The well reasoned and logical response - "that''s different..."!

They are all at it on the tweets, losers! Pointed out that it must be galling for them to have accumulated less points in the last 2 and a half years than us. To think they have to pluck has been rejects from the championship after we got rid of him and can''t even afford a 31 year old squad player from us. Honestly hope they get relegated as they are the real ones that have been wasting a space in the premier league for too long now.

Every time I go on there they answer my question about whether they are bright or arrogant.

Granted some on there have a sensible outlook on the situation but some still can''t get there head around the fact that WE DO NOT HAVE TO SELL.

Apologies for the caps, they are reading this forum so hopefully the really thick ones might be able to pick that bit out!?!

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]Villa talk message board has gone into meltdown it''s a beautiful thing to see now they realise they ain''t getting Wes

What a Tin pot club with tin pot fans they truly are![/quote]They do get some things right on there though.........."LMFAO @ THIS DICKHEAD on that Norwich site (  Thorpe end canary )".[:D]

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]I hope u sell him to west brom that would be sweet[/quote]

Shouldn''t that be "I hope we sell him" you would only put "I hope u sell him" if you weren''t a Norwich supporter.

[quote user="RichT - The Biscuit"]Every time I go on there they answer my question about whether they are bright or arrogant.

Granted some on there have a sensible outlook on the situation but some still can''t get there head around the fact that WE DO NOT HAVE TO SELL.

Apologies for the caps, they are reading this forum so hopefully the really thick ones might be able to pick that bit out!?![/quote]

I like the fact that they are now aware of another club in for him and know that D M will do business with any club rather than the Vile

That''s a little unfair, in comparison to some of the dime bar lovers on their forum, TEC seems quite normal.

I might become a member of their board, cracking entertainment for a wet miserable day.

Just hope this drags out till 11 as there isn''t much on the telly later to keep me entertained so that will keep me going for the night......

[quote user="RichT - The Biscuit"]Every time I go on there they answer my question about whether they are bright or arrogant.

Apologies for the caps, they are reading this forum so hopefully the really thick ones might be able to pick that bit out!?![/quote]

they won''t like losing out to another club, let the bidding war begin

[quote user="tele"]

West Brom! That would be funny - Villa Talk really will go into meltdown!

[/quote]The news has landed, Villa Talk is turning into Waccoe.

(And Wes has already turned into an aging part time player that they weren''t really bothered about.......)[:D]

[quote user="NWC"]81 pages now - the''yre level with Quag!!!
[/quote]

We should start a sweep on when they''ll reach 100!

Oh dear you couldn''t make it up could you, the b*ll*cks they are coming out with and it sounds as though they actually believe what they are saying.

We''re now a small club because we won''t sell one of our players for his valuation, which those skanks clearly haven''t met yet. They clearly know nothing about football.

Oh, and the reason they''ve reached nearly 90 pages is because of their huge fan base apparently [;)]

The villa talk drugs must be wearing off they have finally accepted he is not going to their tin pot club. 83 pages on a player who struggles to get into our team. How the mighty have fallen

Have to say reading Villa talk has made my day.

The delusion and paranoia is hilarious, along with the denial of melt down!

But the latest must be the best yet. "83 pages on Wes Hoolahan, incredible." - thereby taking it onto the 84th page! They''re not in meltdown though...

[quote user="tele"]But the latest must be the best yet. "83 pages on Wes Hoolahan, incredible." - thereby taking it onto the 84th page![/quote]To be fair, the thread has been running since 3-01-14.  Unlike us they don''t have 45 threads about the same thing........